Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump ordered to pay more than $80 million in E. Jean Carroll defamation trial

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    I can tell you what didn’t help him:

The “grab em by the pussy” video

Saying “she’s not my type” instead of “I would never do anything like that”

His history of publicly degrading women

Constantly showing his ass in court in front of the jurors

Y’all might not think it’s right, but it’s the same principle of knowing how to stfu when you get pulled over for speeding.

Trump is his own worst enemy

Yep

Can not shut that NJ mouth , just cost him $100 million

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Yep

Can not shut that NJ mouth , just cost him $100 million
    He will just ask MAGA for more money to pay judgement and lawyers.
    That's what he has been doing, so where is his concern/accountability to stop running his mouth?
    Note: If I had a billion, I'd probably run my mouth to whomever, whenever and wherever I pleased too
    Last edited by ecu1984; 01-27-2024 at 11:44 AM.

Importantly, Is the judicial system being used to gain some political or electoral advantage?

If so, all of this is bullshit. And he is justified in calling it bullshit every time he sees a camera.
    - and MAGA will continue to support their candidate in lieu of such corruption.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

You think she’s the only person Trump has taken a picture, but doesn’t remember?

Hell I look back at old photos from college and think “who the hell is that” every time
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    100% what he said
    Oh, and Rodney didn't say this proves he is guilty, I think he is
    saying this is why the jury handed him his ass and the Judge sent him a message.
    That’s exactly what I was saying. Thank you
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    You think she’s the only person Trump has taken a picture, but doesn’t remember?

Hell I look back at old photos from college and think “who the hell is that” every time
    But after you review the college photo would you still say you never met the person in the photo? If you do you are clearly lying and it's not a misremember.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    That’s exactly what I was saying. Thank you
    Still, requiring $100million to send a message because it looks the part is absurd and anyone that can’t see the dangers in the precedent is blind. I am by no means advocating for the loud mouth, blow hard yankee. But this principle scares me.

He claims he is worth billions. Let's just say he is worth one billion. 87 million is about 9 percent of his net worth. Forbes says he is worth 3 billion so the award would be about 3 percent of his net worth. Hell he got off light for his open defiance of the legal system in my mind. He will learn nothing.

Self censored.
    Last edited by DoubleSprig; 01-27-2024 at 04:02 PM.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by CofC Waterfowler View Post
    He claims he is worth billions. Let's just say he is worth one billion. 87 million is about 9 percent of his net worth. Forbes says he is worth 3 billion so the award would be about 3 percent of his net worth. Hell he got off light for his open defiance of the legal system in my mind. He will learn nothing.
    Show me on the doll where the orange man hurt you.

What’sherface, you know, that asshole activist prosecutor in Atlanta, is being exposed as a complete sack of shit.

A similar thread of frivolous bullshit, dredged up from decades past, defying normal real estate business practices, etc, etc, are being employed in an attempt to do something, anything, to disrupt his path to the Whitehouse, which is where he’s heading.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    What’sherface, you know, that asshole activist prosecutor in Atlanta, is being exposed as a complete sack of shit.

A similar thread of frivolous bullshit, dredged up from decades past, defying normal real estate business practices, etc, etc, are being employed in an attempt to do something, anything, to disrupt his path to the Whitehouse, which is where he’s heading.
    and I agree he is being persecuted and he has shown tremendous strength while waking up everyday
    to this never ending nightmare of his. I honestly don't know how he does it.
    But, when you go around attacking anyone that disagrees with you or doesn't think he is God and calls them names and
    stuff, don't whine when they fight back. His loyalty is shit to anyone that isn't a "yes" man.
    I'm still voting for him
    Last edited by ecu1984; 01-27-2024 at 04:18 PM.

Show me where being nice or "bi partisan" has helped a conservative politician in any way shape or form in the last 20 years.

But, when you go around attacking anyone that disagrees with you or doesn't think he is God and calls them names and stuff, don't whine when they fight back. His loyalty is shit to anyone that isn't a "yes" man.

IMG_0779.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by redhead25 View Post
    Still, requiring $100million to send a message because it looks the part is absurd and anyone that can’t see the dangers in the precedent is blind. I am by no means advocating for the loud mouth, blow hard yankee. But this principle scares me.
    IRC, he was initially hit for 5 million and immediately went back to slandering her. Repeat offender. I’m not saying the amount is reasonable, but isn’t this one of those FAFO that gets constantly posted here?
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

He will just ask MAGA for more money to pay judgement and lawyers.
    That's what he has been doing, so where is his concern/accountability to stop running his mouth?
    Note: If I had a billion, I'd probably run my mouth to whomever, whenever and wherever I pleased too

Man IF you had a BILLION we would never stop hearing about USuC LOL

Seriously I agree, just tired of all this crap on both sides

Maybe you and I can run for POTUS and V POTUS. LOL

i’ll bet he never pays a dime
    Windows Down!

I’ve been in plenty of pics with people I’ve never met. Friends of friends. Never introduced. Who knows exactly. But this having a vote to extend the statute is bullshit regardless, just like the damages, and an over reach of the legislature who changed the rule and the judicial process.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by raybird View Post
    i’ll bet he never pays a dime
    definitely not of his own money

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Man IF you had a BILLION we would never stop hearing about USuC LOL

Seriously I agree, just tired of all this crap on both sides

Maybe you and I can run for POTUS and V POTUS. LOL
    Trump has recently started talking again about the economy, drilling, the border, manufacturing, Ukraine, etc
    and he is getting a lift from independents and others. This is what got him elected in 2016.
    Hopefully, he can put his big boy pants on and stick to the issues and his policies/agenda.
    His life would get easier
    Last edited by ecu1984; 01-27-2024 at 07:37 PM.