Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Trick Nikki

Third party candidate?

RFK?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court on Tuesday rejected appeals brought by Trump-allied lawyers who faced legal sanctions for baselessly alleging in court that the 2020 election in Michigan was fraudulently won by President Joe Biden.

First of all i am not voting for her. She is a Rino and has no intention of keep her pledges to voters. She is neither republican nor conservative and will say anything to get elected just like all the rest.
    Second i don't care who she screws, same as Trump. That is not my business. If it doesn't matter with trump is doesn't matter with her either. If it don't bother their spouse it shouldn't bother me either. If you say it indicates their character well they are politicians and it can't get my opinion any lower.

My wife calls her Icky Nikki...
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court on Tuesday rejected appeals brought by Trump-allied lawyers who faced legal sanctions for baselessly alleging in court that the 2020 election in Michigan was fraudulently won by President Joe Biden.
    ^^^^wait a minute, I thought if you repeated it enough, everybody would believe it. I guess the Supreme Court didn't get the memo.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

good catch , CD. You win reading comprehension today!

interesting how the www works. aint it? Telling people to be careful what they read on the internet while posting ON THE INTERNET.

I post that little ditty in the middle of a thread on Nikki Haley and look what happened.
    I like science....

Yea she's banking on him going to prison. I guess the NY case gave her life to continue on. If he goes to prison or gets snuffed out, it'll more than guarantee his win. He'd be more competent as a dead man than what we have now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Yea she's banking on him going to prison. I guess the NY case gave her life to continue on. If he goes to prison or gets snuffed out, it'll more than guarantee his win. He'd be more competent as a dead man than what we have now.
    By guarantee you mean until Michelle throws her hat in ring? That's happening, just haven't figured out if she's running as non binary or transgender.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    So I'm gonna loose my home state I was governor in! The district I was in congress for just came out and endorsed Trump not me, but never mind that! I will still be burning Koch Bro, & Soros money come Sunday. You see I'm not running to be your candidate, I'm running to be their candidate.

I can't help but think perhaps the 12 fellas down 1 to go was a freudian slip, she may have meant it. Course I think some of the benefactors are more into the guys she is into more so than women.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by beech View Post
    By guarantee you mean until Michelle throws her hat in ring? That's happening, just haven't figured out if she's running as non binary or transgender.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by beech View Post
    Nah, she's too lazy. She's enjoying her life too much to care. Biden has done more damage to this country than her wife in half the time. They've gotta be proud.

Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

what did nikki say at 3pm press conference

never mind. i'm sure one of these 1109124 texts from her today will explain.

looks like she didnt drop out and is doubling down on SC.

I got two texts from her months ago. I texted back stop/end.

I haven't gotten one since.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

She say she only who can beat Joe. She say orange man bad. She cried.

Boohooooooo

Spend more of that uniparty money
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    never mind. i'm sure one of these 1109124 texts from her today will explain.

looks like she didnt drop out and is doubling down on SC.
    it's like she knows something we don't know like "they" are going to keep Trump from running and she is the default candidate.
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston

Quote Originally Posted by drwilly View Post
    it's like she knows something we don't know like "they" are going to keep Trump from running and she is the default candidate.
    They can't control Trump so of course they want her.
    DILLIGAF