Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nfl weekend games

Quote Originally Posted by Huntinjunkie View Post
    no shit what happened to all the go woke go broke crap
    It came to CFB, teams hired players, players pouted when they didn’t get their way, abandoned their “brothers” and all that “team love” crap. Some got beat by 60 points setting records that may never be broken but thought they belonged in the playoffs.

At least with the NFL you know what you got and don’t have to worry about penalties for cheating.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Can't believe this many of y'all are interested in the NFL.
    We’re not really. Just bored.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Y’all see the reporter lady ask the Bucs coach how his team was going to deal with single digits temps in Det? Cringy

Still pouting because Bama wanted norvell instead of dabo I see
    LOL, if Bama’d offered Norvell a can of Vienna Wieners, a pack of nabs and an RC Cola, he’d of ditched FSU faster than the players they bought bailed on the team. But I’m glad they didn’t want Dabo, they’ll be in the playoffs before FSU will.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by jwterry3 View Post
    Y’all see the reporter lady ask the Bucs coach how his team was going to deal with single digits temps in Det? Cringy
    They turning the heat off in the dome?

Quote Originally Posted by jwterry3 View Post
    It was awesome watching him let her complete the whole question with the look on his face trying to figure out if she's serious or not. "Mam, you know we play in a dome, right?" Priceless.
    Last edited by joshua2; 01-19-2024 at 04:20 AM.
    "George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them."

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    It came to CFB, teams hired players, players pouted when they didn’t get their way, abandoned their “brothers” and all that “team love” crap. Some got beat by 60 points setting records that may never be broken but thought they belonged in the playoffs.

At least with the NFL you know what you got and don’t have to worry about penalties for cheating.
    There are some people in this world I'll argue with and others I'd rather punch in the face. I'm sure you know which one you are.

There are some people in this world I'll argue with and others I'd rather punch in the face. I'm sure you know which one you are.

Awww, aren’t you a tough guy.

Well if you do watch they will play the black national anthem. Just a heads up.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Texans Ravens is close game. Honestly thought Ravens would blow them out

Fat Lady is warming up for Texans