Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well, well, well

Default Well, well, well

Shake ya ass, but watch yaself

https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-nca...002044975.html

It has been awfully easy to criticize Dabo’s use of NIL and the portal, but when the rules aren’t defined, maybe best to let things play out. When reading this article, don’t overlook the part about the NCAA having screenshots of texts from sitting head coaches to players on other teams regarding transfer inducements. They don’t tend to go after irrelevant teams, so I doubt the Beamer Steamer has anything to worry about.

Also, interesting news that Bama’s AD called Dabo yesterday, and he said “no thanks”
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Beamer Steamer is old and outdated. They’ve come up with an equally retarded and stupid new one, Beamlieve.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Fla State now being the tallest midget in the ACC stings, huh?
    Oh, and I doubt they go after anyone with a 4-4 ACC conference record
    and a 7th place ACC finish.............so you probably have nothing to worry about
    Last edited by ecu1984; 01-12-2024 at 09:12 AM.

I call BS on the AD calling Dabo.

I may be wrong, so I'll go with opinion. My opinion is that Alabama already had a replacement sitting on go.
    More fuel = more boost!!

Quote Originally Posted by KRT View Post

I may be wrong, so I'll go with opinion. My opinion is that Alabama already had a replacement sitting on go.
    I heard he contacted Dabo on his only fans site
    Last edited by Huntinjunkie; 01-12-2024 at 09:36 AM.

Datboy about to get another raise out of those hillbillies...

I don’t think they had someone lined up. I also don’t believe they “wanted” Dabo. I do believe the AD called him, as Larry Williams is a very good reporter and doesn’t do things for clicks. I thought they would offer/get Lanning, but it is looking more like Deboer
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

it was bullshit, his stock is way down

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    it was bullshit, his stock is way down
    Only in Columbia, yearly ass whippings will do that.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Coaches texting p,Ayers offering money? Who cares and WTF did they think was going to happen when this rolled out? The NCAA should just stop with the recruiting violations bullshit. They’ve made it the Wild West and should just step aside. It’s game over.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    Coaches texting p,Ayers offering money? Who cares and WTF did they think was going to happen when this rolled out? The NCAA should just stop with the recruiting violations bullshit. They’ve made it the Wild West and should just step aside. It’s game over.
    Saban, Dabo and others say the biggest issue with portal and NIL is tampering. Coaches that are proven to have sent those texts will face serious issues

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    Saban, Dabo and others say the biggest issue with portal and NIL is tampering. Coaches that are proven to have sent those texts will face serious issues
    Yes they should.

And violation #1 should read......being an idiot.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

Alabama’s AD was probably wondering where Dabo got that black eye..

And if his mammy still had that same puss puss that got Datboy a walk on at. Alabama.
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    The Supreme Court made the NIL decision not the NcAA.

Highly doubt they had someone lined up when Saban didn’t hardly know if he was going to pull the trigger 15 min before the meeting. He was still in the phone with Mrs terry talking about it. Alabama was caught off guard. Saban said it and the administration said it. I guess you could call them a liar but I’ll chose to believe the words coming from the source. As far as dabo is concerned there are several reports from different sources that the phone call was made. True or not, no one will ever know. But the only ones doubting it happened are chicken fans. That’s understandable.
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 01-12-2024 at 09:36 PM.

Fellas, I'm hearing from my sources that are very close those parties involved that a call was made before a call was made to let dabo decide if he wanted to take the call. From my sources it's looking and sounding positive for all parties involved.

On a slight tangent......who gives a flying fuck?

Saban came up with a list of 3 coaches, the Clapper ie Forrest Gump/Dabo wasn't one of them.

He would have taken it, if offered.
    He smells what everyone else is smelling around Climp5in
    The winds of shit are in the air

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    He would have taken it, if offered.
    He smells what everyone else is smelling around Climp5in
    The winds of shit are in the air
    Easterly wind blowing it out of Columbia.