Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dream turkey gun

Mine is an older style m2 compact 20ga

It has a full choke and shoots TSS lights out. It doesn’t have a red dot yet but it kills them dead at yardages that shouldn’t be shot.

My other is a 410 with a red dot. It kills shit dead also.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    What’s your definition of shooting far on a turkey?
    I don’t really know. I can discern his eyeball from his head at 40 +/- When that happens, I shoot him the next chance I get. Some folks love to get them super close, and that’s really cool. I will, by accident, have a few really close every year, and I enjoy it. I’m not a purist that thinks I have to be able to grab them to have won the game. I cram 900 #9’s right in his wing butt and get the pickle juice ready
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

everybody has a different metric to gauge success. connor and I were discussing this exact topic this weekend.

and i dont dream about turkey guns.

y'all are weird.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Isn't a turkey gun anything y'all can throw a full choke into, I mean that's how I did it as a kid.. but they were choked tight.

not any more. you have to shoot paper a million times and put a red dot thingie and a certain camo to get admission to the club.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I could have a million dollar budget and I'm still picking the same gun that has killed many for me... the tried and true 870 20 gauge with a factory bead. And I shoot them in the head because I'm not a school boy just learning to shoot. Killin is my bidness and bidness is good...

I just got a Franchi 20ga for my son and had it tricked out by Rob Roberts and don't get me wrong it is bad to the bone. But the old wood stock Mossberg 20 ga Dad got me when I was two couldn't be bought for a million bucks. The guns passed down with stories of hunts and kills are most valuable to me.
    To each their own...

And hopefully your son feels the same way about this gun you just had tricked out for him!
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Since we are dreaming…SBE 3 Titanium with a skeletonized all carbon stock in 16g 3” … since we are dreaming.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Stubby Remington 870(3 in) with a 23 in barrel and extra full turkey choke..........With Winchester #4 lLongbeards ...........I don't need or seek a replacement