Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Curious horse trailer question

Used to work with a guy that was living with a rich horsey girl. Nice looking chick. She didn't want him to work, just take care of the horse farm (600 acre) and hook up the trailer and drive for weekend escapades at horsey events. You could also shoot deer off the patio. Not a bad jig but he had an intense personality shall i say and screwed up the gold mine. Being a kept is not for everyone i guess. Only way it could be better is if she also owner a liquor store.
    Last edited by centurian; 12-28-2023 at 09:45 AM.

Not everyone is satisfied with a Bayliner.

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...line-treatment

I live in Aiken and deal with horse people daily. There are 3 breeds of horse owners. We sell a lot of hay to Class 1 and a little to 2. Unfortunately my full time job sometime forces me to deal with them all……..

1). Trail ride, redneck, cowboy, working horse people - typically a hobby, typically broke, typically has a horse that can eat briar and be just fine (fyi - this is me, trail horse that’s an inbreed we think and a retired cutting horse I use in the cattle)

2). Barrel, roping, futurity horses - high dolla, very well taken care of but these people are typically very down to earth (mostly, barrel can be an exception). A lot of times these are rednecks with construction jobs or own construction companies that do rodeos on Fridays-Sundays

3). Show, Polo and track racers - too expensive, more money than brains, you’ll only find them downtown with their pinky out while they drank. Will screw you in a minute on a business dealing and not care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    **2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion**

Genesis 27:3