Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cummins now the latest victim of the EPA?

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    This is just so classic democrat. Their primary concern is always control. Everything they do is ultimately designed to gain more control.

That movie polar express was on the TV this morning when I walked into the kitchen. A long commercial for planned parenthood funding came on. The day Jesus was born, those Godless maggots ran that commercial.
    Kinda along the same line I was scrolling through Instagram yesterday and there was an add for some app similar to Reddit and the thread example they had on the add was one on how some guy use to be a Christian but not anymore because it was made up or something along those lines. I meant to screenshot it. I don’t think it was coincidence it was on Christmas Eve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KRT View Post
    They don’t have the time to mess with you. I told you this before you purchased your truck.

No offense, but your pockets are not deep enough. When they start coming after install shops, I may then get a tad concerned.

Just think about all the individuals that will lawyer up over a 5k fine and how drug out that would be.
    There’s a few shops known through the YouTube automotive community that were hit with EPA fines early last year. It’s just a matter of time… working from the top down

Quote Originally Posted by Gone South View Post
    There’s a few shops known through the YouTube automotive community that were hit with EPA fines early last year. It’s just a matter of time… working from the top down
    No doubt. I know a shop in Southern GA that got hit. It was a Napa Autocare Center shop. To go in a little more detail, only 3 employees. They got popped and shut down until fines were paid and 7 vehicles returned to stock. 75k in fines. Of course they are saying Offroad use only. It won’t stick.

I wonder how much fuel Boeing Jets burn? All jets burn? Trains, etc? No emissions on those.

No emissions on any goverment vehicle like humvees, tanks, equipment…. Hmmm??
    More fuel = more boost!!

Oh for input and knowledge only… It’s not illegal to drive an emission deleted vehicle. It’s illegal to tamper with the emissions.
    More fuel = more boost!!

Quote Originally Posted by KRT View Post
    No doubt. I know a shop in Southern GA that got hit. It was a Napa Autocare Center shop. To go in a little more detail, only 3 employees. They got popped and shut down until fines were paid and 7 vehicles returned to stock. 75k in fines. Of course they are saying Offroad use only. It won’t stick.

I wonder how much fuel Boeing Jets burn? All jets burn? Trains, etc? No emissions on those.

No emissions on any goverment vehicle like humvees, tanks, equipment…. Hmmm??
    I’d love to know the numbers on private passenger diesel emissions vs commerce (18 wheelers and major transportation). My guess is it’s less than 5%.

How is a fine going to make it all better? This government is way too powerful and controlling. Meanwhile all those liberal environmentalists circle the globe in their private jets emitting tons of exhaust fumes into the atmosphere.

I guess they need to raise more funds to pay Zalensky to keep his mouth shut about the bribes he paid the Biden's for.

Quote Originally Posted by b35w View Post
    I’d love to know the numbers on private passenger diesel emissions vs commerce (18 wheelers and major transportation). My guess is it’s less than 5%.
    Commercial vehicles have to pass the same emissions standards, and with DOT around every corner, aint nobody getting away with modificatiions.

They've already put the glider companies out of business and forced insurance companies not to insure glider kits(where you get a new cab and chassis and have your own drivetrain installed i.e. pre-07 non dpf engines).

Quote Originally Posted by CurLee View Post
    Commercial vehicles have to pass the same emissions standards, and with DOT around every corner, aint nobody getting away with modificatiions.

They've already put the glider companies out of business and forced insurance companies not to insure glider kits(where you get a new cab and chassis and have your own drivetrain installed i.e. pre-07 non dpf engines).
    I just meant with even with emissions standards, they are still not 100% clean. Even if they reduce emissions by 80%, they still account for the vast majority. I don’t have data to back this up just making an assumption.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    How is a fine going to make it all better? This government is way too powerful and controlling. Meanwhile all those liberal environmentalists circle the globe in their private jets emitting tons of exhaust fumes into the atmosphere.

I guess they need to raise more funds to pay Zalensky to keep his mouth shut about the bribes he paid the Biden's for.
    Damn truth and people just will turn there heads like so?
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"