Thread: Dawg Fans Puckered Up Yet?

Default Dawg Fans Puckered Up Yet?

Rumors circulating that Kirby could be the next Falcon's coach.

Saban's also being courted by an NFL team again, reportedly.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Rat poison
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

Seldom to College and NFL coaching styles work in both levels

Not sure WHY Kirby would even consider the Falcons , some teams just are doomed to SUCK forever

Kirby would be foolish to leave Athens. Period. He is the King of the city.

He gets whatever he wants from UGA. ( except for a W over Saban)...
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

He’s just huntin’a raise.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    Kirby would be foolish to leave Athens. Period. He is the King of the city.

All of this. He has the only major football school in a very talent rich state, and has the clout of two Championships to recruit off of for years to come.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Funny how this rumor started on national signing day. I smell desperation from our competitors! Kang Kirby going to ink the best recruiting class in the country this year

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post

Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides and Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball.
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

Quote Originally Posted by ShortMagFan View Post
    Funny how this rumor started on national signing day. I smell desperation from our competitors! Kang Kirby going to ink the best recruiting class in the country this year
    I was thinking the same thing. There's some 5* that I think was committed to Fla State everyone was trying to flip and Georgia got him this morning. Figured someone was lighting a backfire to flush him to another school.

Well, that explains a lot. I don't pay attention to signing "here" today, in the portal tomorrow. Heck, I thought signing day was in February.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Well, that explains a lot. I don't pay attention to signing "here" today, in the portal tomorrow. Heck, I thought signing day was in February.
    Used to be and still is for those seniors who haven't finished required HS credits and graduated. Early grads can sign early and practice with their teams for bowl practice and be there for spring practice. February signers won't show till fall camp.

And I'm ashamed I know that but I read an article about it this morning while on the turlet.

He can pick and chose his players to fill the roster 4-5 stars deep. Random national championship trophies are common, back to back is a feat most will never accomplish. He owns the boosters check book and ain’t going anywhere till the ship starts sinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Used to be and still is for those seniors who haven't finished required HS credits and graduated. Early grads can sign early and practice with their teams for bowl practice and be there for spring practice. February signers won't show till fall camp.

And I'm ashamed I know that but I read an article about it this morning while on the turlet.
    Yeah, I read the Kirby report on the throne too. Come to think of it, it was on one of those Fanpage sites that pop up.

UGA is a real elite dynasty, they'll be fine
    They weren't posers

Coat tails. SEC SEC. That’s all ya ever have been or will be. Bunch of Cucks with no self awareness. Go cucks!
    Last edited by Baggy; 12-20-2023 at 04:55 PM.

This rumor has actually been out for a few weeks now

Quote Originally Posted by Huntinjunkie View Post
    This rumor has actually been out for a few weeks now
    In any event it’s a smoke screen to try to scare recruits. Kang Kirby has already been declared owner of the top recruiting class even if we don’t sign another player in February. And about to bring little ETN on board too

When he is done at UGA he will retire to the position of Athletic Director.

I don’t expect him to do it for 10 more years. Job is too demanding these days and those $10-12m annual paychecks start to stack up after a while

Quote Originally Posted by Featherduster View Post
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides and Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball.
    PREACH
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

One of the best parts of yesterday's sign for Bama was the 3-4 5 stars from Bama.
    Double Secret Probation Officer