Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: He Ain't Got No Stars

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    Mean while in Cootlumbia, another one hits the portal.

https://x.com/thespursupshow/status/...865691114?s=46

Attachment 87845
    He did not play a single game for SC in 2023, he sees the 5 star O-linemen coming in
    3-star signed in 2019
    Wish him luck
    #upgrading
    Last edited by ecu1984; 12-20-2023 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    aka 7th place ACC
    They were tied with #8 Duke in conference play and Duke blew them out.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

He did not play a single game for SC in 2023, he sees the 5 star O-linemen coming in
    3-star signed in 2019
    Wish him luck
    #upgrading
    He didn’t play because he was hurt.

COLUMBIA — Jaylen Nichols has entered the transfer portal per a report from 247Sports, dealing a major blow to South Carolina football's offensive line.

Nichols would have started at left tackle but missed the 2023 season after suffering a knee injury during the Gamecocks' spring game that required surgery. The 6-foot-5, 318-pound offensive lineman started seven games in both 2021 and 2022. He was a three-star prospect in the Class of 2019.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

CBS
    On3
    24/7
    all have Climp5in at 12 and SC at 20
    I'll take that
    We know Climp5in has had top 10 classes for the last 5 years and Dabozo has parlayed them into a big nothing burger
    aka 7th place ACC
    This is logic. So, Clemson has been significantly better for 100 years, and got better today, yet that’s OK? This is what has gotten U of SC where they’ve been for 100 years (except that magical 1970)
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Congrats on your playoff achievement, whoops, went just like I told you, back in October. I’m sure they’ll beat the hell out of Georgia, unless they lose by 40.
    My comment was about recruiting but I guess since Dabos class was less than what you hoped for you have to go back to the same tired shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntinjunkie View Post
    My comment was about recruiting but I guess since Dabos class was less than what you hoped for you have to go back to the same tired shit.
    Nope, don’t know shit about who’s being recruited. Pretty sure they got most of what they wanted. You sitting out the bowl against UGA in protest or because you know the noles are going to get blown out? Never were a contender there, pretender.

Oh, and I just saw where Dabo’s class was ahead of FSU’s, so once again you get to be wrong.
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 12-20-2023 at 06:53 PM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Five-Star Josiah Thompson Signs With the Gamecocks

Dillon, SC native Josiah Thompson is the cornerstone of the revamped offensive line built in Columbia. Thompson is the second five-star player for the Gamecocks in this class. Offensive line coach Lonnie Teasley is on a tear, and the 6’6”, 280-pound tackle is the crown jewel. Thompson is the number one player in the state, the number three tackle in the country, and the 30th-ranked player overall in the 2024 class. Thompson has the build of a great tackle, but his athleticism speaks for itself. He will likely hear his name called early in the NFL Draft when his time comes. Offensive tackles with his skill set are at a premium.

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    This is what has gotten U of SC where they’ve been for 100 years (except that magical 1970)
    and this is what has gotten you 7th place in the ACC and 4 consecutive years of decline.
    Dabozo was right last month when he said his fans suck

and this is what has gotten you 7th place in the ACC and 4 consecutive years of decline.
    Dabozo was right last month when he said his fans suck
    Know what else will suck, 2. Congrats on 28th in recruiting, should ensure 3-5.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I hope no one catches twomonia next year…

Quote Originally Posted by wbrown609 View Post
    I have a degree from Carolina, and I still don’t understand how Gamecock fans talk junk about other football teams. I have said it before, Gamecock fans are the greatest fans in the country. They keep coming back every year and the atmosphere there, especially at night games, is fantastic. That being said, after looking at next year’s schedule, Beamer might get you four wins. Recruiting classes are not that important any more with the transfer portal the way it is. Dabo is going to have to learn to play the game by new rules, or Clemson will be left behind as well.
    Praise the Lord. A fan with some common sense. A couple of the boys on here live in fantasy land and focus on Clemson like it’s their job. I appreciate your candor. Everything you said is spot on. I personally think both schools with have a hard time “keeping up with the Jones” in this new world. Hope I’m wrong about Clemson.

3-star signed in 2019
    Wish him luck
    #upgrading
    The kid was starter but hurt all year. Definitely would have started next year.

The 12th-rated linebacker in the country is coming to South Carolina. Wendell Gregory, a 6’2” rangy athlete out of Marietta, GA, gives the Gamecocks another big linebacker

Damnit Beamer, the #6 edge rusher and now the #12 linebacker in the nation. Keep writing those NIL checks boy
    #5 national transfer portal ranking
    #20 national recruiting class rank
    Last edited by ecu1984; 12-20-2023 at 11:16 PM.

What a shit show

"As a Clemson football standout who helped lead the Tigers to their first national championship in 1981, Terry Kinard typically kept his talking confined to the field.

That all changed on Tuesday.

Kinard took Clemson football coach Dabo Swinney to task on his Facebook page over perceived mistreatment of his son, Jaden.

Jaden Kinard is a redshirt freshman safety from Sumter who recently completed his second season with the Tigers after joining the team as a walk-on in the summer of 2022.

Kinard wrote that the poor treatment of his son occurred during a recent practice for the Dec. 29 Gator Bowl.

“He (Swinney) made Jaden’s last two practices the worst experience of the entirety of the time he was there,” Kinard’s Facebook post read. “He purposely belittled Jaden, insulted him and called him names.

“This two day public onslaught went far beyond anything resembling any kind of appropriate coach to athlete exchange. Coaches can use tough tactics when trying to get the best out of a player. This was definitely not that! It became obviously personal and it was obviously overkill.”

You should have read the comments after dabo replied.
    They're drunk on Kool aid.

You two campaigning for Biden and Clybourn too because your reporting is full on democrat.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post

They are eating Dabozo alive right now in the upstate for letting Beamer grab 6 of the top 7 in-state players.
    Two of which are in the top offensive linemen in the nation, all but one of the 7 were offered by Climp5in
    Just saw where he was "spinning" the reason they went with SC
    Dabozo is not taking Tyler's calls any longer
    Last edited by ecu1984; 12-21-2023 at 10:56 PM.

They are melting down on TigerNet about last minute "flipping" of all the 3 stars from small schools

stltiger59
    CU Guru [1936]
    TigerPulse: 100%
    Re: We're competing with Ap State, Liberty , E Carolina, Ga Southern for guys? 1
    Dec 19, 2023, 7:53 PM

It looks like we’re settling for second or third choice.

User Logo
    OrangeBoogie55
    CU Guru [1559]
    Re: We're competing with Ap State, Liberty , E Carolina, Ga Southern for guys? 1
    Dec 19, 2023, 8:07 PM

Don't forget Army, Charlotte, and Delaware State...

User Logo
    clemsonbluejay
    Orange Blooded [4103]
    Just playing chess 1
    Dec 19, 2023, 8:13 PM

We play both App St and GA Southern in the next few years. We are keeping their would-be best players off the roster.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post

Now it's being reported that the kid told them he was transferring but wanted to continue to practice and play in the Chuckie Cheese Bowl.
    Dumbo "made an example" out of him with verbal abuse and extra running
    Last edited by ecu1984; 12-21-2023 at 11:29 PM.

Now it's being reported that the kid told them he was transferring but wanted to continue to practice and play in the Chuckie Cheese Bowl.
    Dabo "made an example" out of him with verbal abuse and extra running
    So Dabo also goes by Batson and the entire squad is one kid being singled out? 2’s coming.

6 of 7 and still the 28th class?