Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: He Ain't Got No Stars

Quote Originally Posted by Huntinjunkie View Post
    Early signing day I'm sure it's going to be a real battle of wits on here between Ecu and saltydickhead. Y'all enjoy.
    Congrats on your playoff achievement, whoops, went just like I told you, back in October. I’m sure they’ll beat the hell out of Georgia, unless they lose by 40.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    Terry Kinard says Hello! I mean Good bye! Dabo ran off another Clemson fan. A 2 time Clemson All American at that.
    Dabo showing his Dabo side. Only the Kool aid drinkers don't see it.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 12-20-2023 at 09:22 AM.

We can certainly rely on you chickens to keep us up to date on all things Clemson football recruiting.

Great work!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by willyworm; 12-20-2023 at 10:29 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    We can certainly rely on you chickens to keep us up to date on all things Clemson football recruiting.

Great work!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 12-20-2023 at 11:36 AM.

and this, gentlemen, is what carolina fans have to offer in the off-season shit talking arena.....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Beamer busy assembling the worst team money can buy. Welcome home.

There must’ve been some stars. Clemson’s class is 11th. U if SC’s is, scroll scroll scroll, 28th, according to Rivals
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    There must’ve been some stars. Clemson’s class is 11th. U if SC’s is, scroll scroll scroll, 28th, according to Rivals
    Actually Rivals has Clemson at #12.

When you googled it you had to view 4 other sites before cherry picking those figures.

Most have Clemson at 13,14, or 15th, which is still better than SC,....which is ranked 17,18,and 19.

I'm sure you'll move up in the rankings once they factor in your portal transfers.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

Actually, 11

I subscribe to rivals, so that’s what I look at.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Mean while in Cootlumbia, another one hits the portal.

https://x.com/thespursupshow/status/...865691114?s=46

IMG_0106.jpg
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 12-20-2023 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    Mean while in Cootlumbia, another one hits the portal.

https://x.com/thespursupshow/status/...865691114?s=46

IMG_0106.jpg
    With that O-line, I wouldn't say any loss is massive.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

SC signed all 15
    11 of the 15 were 4 star or better
    6 of the 7 top in-state players signed with SC
    9 of the 15 signed played in their states All Star game
    9 of the 15 played in their states HS Championship game

Meanwhile, Climp5in will brag AGAIN about another recruiting championship, while being totally irrelevant in the ACC......Congrats
    Maybe you can hold on to the 7th place ACC finish, opps nevermind, your 2024 class is ranked lower than your 2023 class
    #positive direction
    Last edited by ecu1984; 12-20-2023 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    SC signed all 15

Meanwhile, Climp5in will brag AGAIN about another recruiting championship, while being totally irrelevant in the ACC......Congrats
    Maybe you can hold on to the 7th place ACC finish, opps nevermind, your 2024 class is ranked lower than your 2023 class
    #positive direction
    Oh the irony of talking about Clemson bragging about a recruiting championship while opening you post with bragging about everything you recruited lol.

I have a degree from Carolina, and I still don’t understand how Gamecock fans talk junk about other football teams. I have said it before, Gamecock fans are the greatest fans in the country. They keep coming back every year and the atmosphere there, especially at night games, is fantastic. That being said, after looking at next year’s schedule, Beamer might get you four wins. Recruiting classes are not that important any more with the transfer portal the way it is. Dabo is going to have to learn to play the game by new rules, or Clemson will be left behind as well.

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    Oh the irony of talking about Clemson bragging about a recruiting championship while opening you post with bragging about everything you recruited lol.
    actually, I opened up with the little fellow that you just signed with no-stars, I can't remember his name because no one has ever heard of him either.
    8th place is coming

SC signed all 15

#positive direction

Not so fast

Rivals250 defensive back Braydon Lee had been committed to South Carolina since the spring but he decided to sign with the hometown Maryland Terps instead. The Springdale (Md.) Flowers star took an official visit to Maryland this month and head coach Mike Locksley was able to pull off another Signing Day win.

actually, I opened up with the little fellow that you just signed with no-stars, I can't remember his name because no one has ever heard of him either.
    8th place is coming
    2 is coming

CBS
    On3
    24/7
    all have Climp5in at 12 and SC at 20
    I'll take that
    We know Climp5in has had top 10 classes for the last 5 years and Dabozo has parlayed them into a big nothing burger
    aka 7th place ACC

Breaking news

Four-star tight end Michael Smith has signed with the South Carolina Gamecocks over offers from Alabama and Ohio State. He is the highest-rated offensive playmaker in the class for Shane Beamer’s team. Smith comes from Calvary Day School in Savannah, GA, and provides a big, athletic pass-catching tight end for the Gamecocks. At 6’4” and 235 pounds, Smith possesses the ability to contribute right away. Carolina returns tight end Josh Simon, who is a similar player to Smith. Number eleven tight end in the country.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 12-20-2023 at 04:35 PM.