Thread: Should You Be Allowed To Vote

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

http://www.dontvote.org/

I scored 95%

They said I could probably be allowed loose in a polling booth safely. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

91.14%

Missed the name of the Israeli PM and his position, Harry Reid and his position, and the name of the UN Secretary-General. Shoulda done better...
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

B+ First go round...second time perfect score.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

100%
    \"Free your mind, your ass will follow\"

I got 91% but I am not sure it is a truly valid test of useful knowledge.

Am I ignorant because I cannot put a face with name? I was able to place a name with the position correctly; it's just that I do not watch that much TV and I really do not look that hard at the pictures in the news magazines (I reserve my stares for magazines with things like double guns and nekkid women). Am I truly less knowledgeable because I do not know what the Secretary General of the UN looks like or I would walk by Nancy Pelosi on the street and not berate her for her let wing political positions, because I did not recognize her?

It is an interesting comment on our culture that such importantance is placed on being able to visually identify a person you will never meet.
    The only good thing about my imperfections is the joy they bring my friends.

Beware the man with one gun...he probably has other faults also.

Kinda pissed douche bag wasn't an option for Alec Baldwin.
    \"And behold, a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.\"

A - You scored 336 out of 350 possible points, or 96.00%

I missed the UN's Secretary General's name and title.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

You scored 342 out of 350 possible points, or 97.71% - A

You should definitely vote.

I have never seen a picture of Ehud Olmert, so I missed that last one. But you know, the only other name I could not rule out was John Bolton (aka. the walrus) and I know what he looks like. I have no excuse for not scoring 100%.

Fuck.