Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: School me on waders

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Just don't argue with them. I don't want Morgan having to deal with broke dick idiots like Cromer.....
    #BigPappaNameDroppa

#CliqueCliqueBoom

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    #BigPappaNameDroppa

#CliqueCliqueBoom

I had to check upstairs and see if we were in the saltwater fishing forum.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post
    I ain’t spending $1000 on waders.. I have spend that on fall photo shoots, when my wife makes the family match in clothes that look like the inside of a raincoat..
    There you go dropping more truths in here....

Quote Originally Posted by Duckman#1 View Post
    Just remember this look up the definition of lifetime warranty. There’s 3 definitions and waders don’t fall within the first two which is what most people think it means. It’s not your lifetime
    Look, I get it, and I ain't tryin to talk anybody into buying $1200 waders. I honestly don't give a damn whether y'all get cold and wet or not.

I thought long and hard about it before I bought em because there ain't nothing I hate more than wasting money on dumb shit. So before I did I roughly calculated how much money I'd spent on bulllshit waders that had lasted me less than a season, and the time I'd spent being cold, wet, and miserable during those times I spent in those waders. After I calculated all that up, I decided to take a chance on a startup company that told me they were going to make an exceptional product and stand behind it. They have done exactly what they said they were gonna do and more. I'm going into my 3rd season with these waders and have not had one single issue with them. When I do, and I'm sure I will, I have zero doubt they will stand behind them. If they don't I will certainly report back.

I honestly don't even know why we're having this conversation, y'all act like duck hunters all of a sudden are trying to be financially conservative or some shit. I'd have quit 20 years ago if I was financially responsible......
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.