Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who gets in ??

It’s over but fsu would smoke Washington and it would be close against um and Texas. Actually teams 5-8 could potentially beat any of the 1-4 teams this year. People talk trash about the acc but they are much better than the pac 12 or big 12. Picking bama vs texas in the title game.

With 5 legitimately worthy conference champions, some one was gonna get left out. I’m not a Norvell or portal fan, so I kind of don’t care that FSU got left out. The committee probably got it right but I feel bad for the FSU players who got robbed of a chance to compete. They did go 2-0 against the SEC and beat everyone they played. But without Travis, they are not a top 4 team. No matter what, a deserving team was gonna get left out. At least next year, you can earn a spot by winning your conference.

True but it will be trying to distinguish between 2-3 loss teams. Team 12 will be similar to teams 13-20.
    Last edited by jwmetz; 12-03-2023 at 09:43 PM.

Bama will play TX in the final game. And win.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Yep, FSU different team without him. SUCKS for FSU fans but once I look at it all committee got it right
    Yep.

I wrote this before the committee selection...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    I'm not a CF junkie, just a casual watcher. Being as objective as I can, I just don't think this year's FSU team is a top 4 team. They will get in so I say that knowing I can only be proven wrong. I cannot under that scenario say that I was right even if FSU gets the snot beat out of them in the first game.
    I was wrong, I was right.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by UPSTATEWATERFOWLER View Post
    With 5 legitimately worthy conference champions, some one was gonna get left out. I’m not a Norvell or portal fan, so I kind of don’t care that FSU got left out. The committee probably got it right but I feel bad for the FSU players who got robbed of a chance to compete. They did go 2-0 against the SEC and beat everyone they played. But without Travis, they are not a top 4 team. No matter what, a deserving team was gonna get left out. At least next year, you can earn a spot by winning your conference.

Agreed, really sux but you knew someone was going to be left out

FSU different team with Travis and committee took that into consideration

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    What I see, be surprised if both those games are not lopsided victories
    Last edited by tprice; 12-04-2023 at 08:28 AM.

Just another example of the downhill slide that college football is on. Portal, NIL, now this BS with a room full of old white guys deciding who gets to play and who doesn't. Until they figure out a way to let the PLAY ON THE FIELD decide who's in and who's out, it won't matter. Just more made for TV bullshit.....

PS - It's honestly more like a reality show at this point than it is about football. May as well be watching 90 day fiance....
    Last edited by FEETDOWN; 12-04-2023 at 08:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Just another example of the downhill slide that college football is on. Portal, NIL, now this BS with a room full of old white guys deciding who gets to play and who doesn't. Until they figure out a way to let the PLAY ON THE FIELD decide who's in and who's out, it won't matter. Just more made for TV bullshit.....

PS - It's honestly more like a reality show at this point than it is about football. May as well be watching 90 day fiance....
    Highest-quality post thus far.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post

what every Climp5in fans says since the Dynasty was ran into the dirt.......overnight

cause that's what elite dynasties do
    over and over again

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    cause that's what elite dynasties do
    over and over again
    Once Saban retires, the culture at Bama will change. He is one of the best -ever. Not the best, but certainly, up in the top three...
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Once Saban retires, the culture at Bama will change. He is one of the best -ever. Not the best, but certainly, up in the top three...
    I think he's got a serious claim to that top spot, homie.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Thank you. Couldn't figure out who else's even close.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    I think he's got a serious claim to that top spot, homie.
    Well, everyone has his favorite. I don't dispute his greatness, but there are some others who could be interchangeable, including a certain Paul Bryant (323 career wins) , and Knute Rockne are my top 3.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Now you Clemson guys are pulling for the conference? According to you guys, not too long ago that was a weak move.

A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Pulling for your conference ain't the same as claiming someone elses victories

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

If you think the criminols’ are crying now wait until Georgia stomps that ass……..

ACC bucked against moving to expanded playoff this year and now you reap what you sow.
    Also, wasn’t FSU just chanting F the ACC about 2 months ago saying they were checking out?
    "George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them."