Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 145

Thread: Defacto National Championship Game

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Darlington
    Posts
    3,957

    Default Defacto National Championship Game

    This is a great opportunity to witness the dawning of a new era. Gather your family and friends around to experience together this monumental moment in time, as Nick Saban officially passes the baton on to his protege.

    Dawgs 28-23

    Hunker Down
    Sic em
    Tyler Simmons wasnít offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didnít catch the ball. 12-2-2023

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,535

    Default

    Better not lose or you may be out.
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 12-02-2023 at 03:07 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    951

    Default

    Them Dawgs is Hell!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Parole
    Posts
    5,089

    Default

    Little Nicky is still a bad man. Saban as an underdog is dangerous

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    24,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    Better not lose or you may be out.
    Yep, Washington, is in.

    If Alabama were to win, Texas should get the nod. They look like the #1 team today.

    If FSU and Michigan both win tonight, they might start the 12 team playoffs a year early to keep the SEC in it.

    Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 12-02-2023 at 03:49 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Greenville
    Posts
    4,777

    Default

    If FSU, Michigan and Alabama win, I’m going to be laughing at all the SEC crybabies as they melt down about being left out.
    Carolina Counsel

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Arcadia Lakes
    Posts
    1,027

    Default

    Based off what I saw, Washington is not in the same league with either UGA or AL.

    Unfortunately, only 4 teams get to go. I think FSU gets screwed and they'll try to get Texas in somehow.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Clarendon County
    Posts
    4,589

    Default

    Red shirt silver britches….

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3 1/2" MAGUM View Post
    Based off what I saw, Washington is not in the same league with either UGA or AL.

    Unfortunately, only 4 teams get to go. I think FSU gets screwed and they'll try to get Texas in somehow.

    Would Travis be back for FSU by playoffs? If not they don’t belong. If he is back and they win then they should be in

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Featherduster View Post
    This is a great opportunity to witness the dawning of a new era. Gather your family and friends around to experience together this monumental moment in time, as Nick Saban officially passes the baton on to his protege.

    Dawgs 28-23

    Hunker Down
    Sic em
    I don't think Nick read your post.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Pawleys Island
    Posts
    35,872

    Default

    If Bama wins, they’ll get in or the SEC will be left out and that won’t happen. Washington is in. Michigan will be in. That last spot will come down to UGA/Tx. FSU won’t get in. Should be interesting, I hope there’s chaos.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.


    You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Mount Pleasant
    Posts
    416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    If FSU, Michigan and Alabama win, I’m going to be laughing at all the SEC crybabies as they melt down about being left out.
    FSU should get left out. Bama, Georgia or Texas would be double digit favorites over FSU.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Darlington
    Posts
    3,957

    Default

    Loos like chaos could be brewing. Extreme pucker factor. Whisky with fingers crossed…
    Tyler Simmons wasnít offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didnít catch the ball. 12-2-2023

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Arcadia Lakes
    Posts
    1,027

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    If Bama wins, they’ll get in or the SEC will be left out and that won’t happen. Washington is in. Michigan will be in. That last spot will come down to UGA/Tx. FSU won’t get in. Should be interesting, I hope there’s chaos.
    Maybe?? A Bama win could mean the possibility of no SEC team in the finals. Sure would make it easy since TX beat Bama at home.....Michigan fans everywhere are hoping for this.

    What will be real interesting is if FSU beats the brakes off Louisville and still gets shafted.
    Last edited by 3 1/2" MAGUM; 12-02-2023 at 06:02 PM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Arcadia Lakes
    Posts
    1,027

    Default

    Isn't it weird that they only showed the clip of the dropped 4th down catch once during the game or that they didn't review? Conspiracy?

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    49,748

    Default

    Itís Satan v Isis, who cares?

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    49,748

    Default

    (But yeah, UGA got screwed on that one, lmao)

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Kershaw South Carolina
    Posts
    1,876

    Default

    Don't understand all the hate for FSU. They could possibly be playing with a third string qb tonight. If they win they're acc champ and 13-0 and one of 3 or 4 unbeaten teams.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntinjunkie View Post
    Don't understand all the hate for FSU. They could possibly be playing with a third string qb tonight. If they win they're acc champ and 13-0 and one of 3 or 4 unbeaten teams.
    Because some want to define ”best” with nothing but the eye test.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    24,314

    Default

    That last second play against Auburn for the win will hurt Alabama even if they win.

    They look like a different team tonight.

    Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •