Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: SC loses 3 qbs in one day

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    So you knew he wasn't going to play in your bowl game last August?

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk
    Wiggins’s, Trotter, Carter, Orohuro and a few others are all going pro. If I had millions riding on my health I wouldn’t play in a meaningless bowl game either. You know kind of like your entire team, without the millions and the going pro part.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    He said, "lit you up"
    Can't make this shit up
    #dominate
    #positivedirection
    Are you in concussion protocol too?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

So you knew he wasn't going to play in your bowl game last August?

He's delusional as shit, the dynasty train wreck never derailed this fool

He's delusional as shit, the dynasty train wreck never derailed this fool
    2’s coming, just like I told you it would.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Wiggins’s, Trotter, Carter, Orohuro and a few others are all going pro. If I had millions riding on my health I wouldn’t play in a meaningless bowl game either. You know kind of like your entire team, without the millions and the going pro part.
    Why even play the season then? Lord knows y'all weren't playing for anything that matters.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

The numbers y’all are throwing out are too much…..in all of college football there are 5-6 players truly making over a mil….most superstars get a guaranteed 250k by a collective and they work the number up with commercials / trading cards / autograph sessions/ social media mentions etc.

That info is directly from a friend who handles most of Clemson and SC nil stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Why even play the season then? Lord knows y'all weren't playing for anything that matters.
    Well, they got the state title. It’s pretty normal but not the last year. I’m sure those boys on defense enjoyed beating up Sakkerliner.

Mukuba, a leading Climp5in defensive back jumped in the portal today.
    Wonder why he would be bailing? Why would he possibly want to go play at another school? That's a shame

Mukuba was a former top 50 recruit in the 2021 cycle. He immediately became a star at Clemson. In his freshman year, he earned Freshman All-American honors as well as ACC Defensive Rookie of the Year. In 35 games he has amassed 149 tackles (4.5 for loss), a sack, 20 pass breakups, two fumble recoveries, and an interception for the Tigers.

Mukuba, a leading Climp5in defensive back jumped in the portal today.
    Wonder why he would be bailing? Why would he possibly want to go play at another school? That's a shame

Mukuba was a former top 50 recruit in the 2021 cycle. He immediately became a star at Clemson. In his freshman year, he earned Freshman All-American honors as well as ACC Defensive Rookie of the Year. In 35 games he has amassed 149 tackles (4.5 for loss), a sack, 20 pass breakups, two fumble recoveries, and an interception for the Tigers.
    Because he was told his starting spot was not safe and it would have to be earned. His words not mine. He was also told it was a good chance he would be moved to safety.
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 12-05-2023 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    Because he was told his starting spot was not safe and it would have to be earned. His words not mine. He was also told it was a good chance he would be moved to safety.
    Of course, thanks for clearing that up. I was thinking he wanted to shine somewhere above 6th place ACC
    He was also ACC Rookie Of the Year and started every game
    It's a shame he was looking at being replaced and felt he needed to leave.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 12-05-2023 at 01:32 PM.

Of course, thanks for clearing that up. I was thinking he wanted to shine somewhere above 6th place ACC
    It's a shame he was looking at being replaced and felt he needed to leave.
    His replacement had a heck of a game against the Chickens. Especially the 2nd and 3rd plays.

So, a starter was told, "he would have to compete to keep his job, and he say's "no, I'll go play somewhere else"............got it!
    Top 50 recruit and current starter, "Leader on Defense"
    Hope nothing happens to Clubchick, just saw where his backup, your #2 QB is bailing also.

Quote Originally Posted by coot nasty View Post
    Sellers still has a lot of work to do I’ve seen him at some of the qb camps my son goes to and he is gonna be ok but he has a lot of work to do. Even his qb coaches see it. I wouldn’t go off a couple plays in a spring game or 1 play in a game. But then again I’ve heard these types of comments from yall about every qb that came through Carolina and about 80 percent of them don’t even workout. I swear some of yall need to look into your knowledge about football im talking about the important stuff take the damn glasses off.
    So I guess you’re calling him a liar? He said it in an interview. Also give me a link to the back up leaving because that would be news to every single Clemson reporter.

and another Climp5in defensive player enters the portal
    Dropping like flies

"News broke today that two more players decided to stick their names in the portal. Safety Andrew Mukuba announced that he has put his name in the Transfer Portal. Mukuba was a key contributor in the secondary and the defense this year with notable performances against Notre Dame (6 tackles and 1 pass deflection) and North Carolina (4 tackles and 2 pass deflections). Mukuba showed up when the Tigers needed him.
    True Freshman David Ojiegbe decided to stick his name in the portal as well. Next season, Ojiegbe was looking at a profound role where multiple players from the front are leaving with their eligibility being exhausted. Ojiebe was a 4-star recruit out of the 2023 class who showed up in a huge way in the second half of the season during Clemson's four-game win streak."
    Last edited by ecu1984; 12-05-2023 at 05:44 PM.

Lol. Since your such a big Suckkarrliner fan can you please give us a all a comparative breakdown of what each school has lost to the portal/ NFL. I feel you could really educate some of us here with your vast knowledge,wisdom, and insight. I mean really break it down for both teams…. wants / needs etc. your hip. You know what we need from the scducks college football guru.
    Let’s go… I really need your opinions on Clemson and UofSC. What they lost, what they’ve gained.. where they’re headed?
    The shitter isn’t an answer , because according to you
    Clemson is already there piled on top of the turd at the bottom of the porta John.
    So aside from the normal mouth/ keyboard diarrhea, what you got?
    Last edited by Baggy; 12-05-2023 at 05:55 PM.

Dabo in your mind Dabo in your fingers Dabo I your mouth Dabo in all y’all again next thanksgiving .. you know it and you can’t change it. Wear your coot cap tomorrow and talk senseless shit. Some things never change, and never will.
    Serious question… is the admin paying you to post pro flagship embarrassment shit? If you do it on your own , we’ll that’s another level of COOT moron.

I can see a 1st string player wanting to get paid or paid more. When they start leaving, somebody is asleep at the wheel( Beamer and Dabo).

Now when a good young player is getting ready to get his turn to be a starter and he bails,.... there's a problem.

I can see a 1st string player wanting to get paid or paid more. When they start leaving, somebody is asleep at the wheel( Beamer and Dabo).

Now when a good young player is getting ready to get his turn to be a starter and he bails,.... there's a problem.

What player that Clemson has lost classifies as the second because I don’t know of any?

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    What player that Clemson has lost classifies as the second because I don’t know of any?
    like this one..........opps don't look now but
    Another Clemson player has entered the transfer portal as he looks for a new opportunity with a new team.
    Running back Domonique Thomas announced his decision, joining other Tigers’ with a decision to move on.
    The redshirt junior rushed 25 times for 147 yards in 64 offensive snaps in 16 games at Clemson from 2022-23.
    This season, Thomas took 18 carries for 116 yards and a touchdown, adding a 4-yard reception playing 43 snaps over 12 games.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 12-05-2023 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    Dabo in your mind Dabo in your fingers Dabo I your mouth Dabo in all y’all again next thanksgiving .. you know it and you can’t change it. Wear your coot cap tomorrow and talk senseless shit. Some things never change, and never will.
    Serious question… is the admin paying you to post pro flagship embarrassment shit? If you do it on your own , we’ll that’s another level of COOT moron.
    We don't write the news Bo, just copy and paste it
    Once you embrace the suck and continued decline up there, you'll feel better