Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who gets in ??

Default Who gets in ??

Boy this one is gonna ruffle feathers for lot of folks no matter who gets in, some good teams are out

Michigan
    Washington
    FSU
    Texas

FSU did run the table but nobody on planet earth thinks they gonna win a game

Bama/UGA one or both gonna be left out if not both. SEC gets left out Finenbaum gonna have a stroke

Still think UGA is best team in country

Next year it will be who is the 12th best team. Lather rinse repeat.
    Nobody thought the noles would beat Louisville either. They just find a way. Undefeated season ain't an easy thing to do

Washington
    Michigan
    Texas
    FSU

Washington
    Michigan
    Texas
    UGA
    Gulf

Wash
    Mich
    Texas
    Bama

UGA 5
    OHSt 6
    FSU 7
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

For the record, I don’t thinkk FSU would beat any of the 6 teams above them, but you gotta hand it to them for taking care of business when they needed to and with backups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is unfortunate that a team and coach found guilty of cheating is #1.

As much as I dislike UGA and their fans in particular they were left out so they didn’t win three in a row. FSU had an incredible season but would look like TCU in last year’s NC game so they had no chance. Should the NC game end up as MI vs WA it will have the lowest rating of any game in history. TX vs AL is the only matchup that will sell soap. We’ll find out how much the NCAA hates the SEC at the end of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by MediaGuy View Post
    As much as I dislike UGA and their fans in particular they were left out so they didn’t win three in a row. FSU had an incredible season but would look like TCU in last year’s NC game so they had no chance. Should the NC game end up as MI vs WA it will have the lowest rating of any game in history. TX vs AL is the only matchup that will sell soap. We’ll find out how much the NCAA hates the SEC at the end of the month.
    They weren't left out...they had the exact same opportunity to be there as everybody else. They lost that opportunity last night.

Quote Originally Posted by MediaGuy View Post

So are ratings more important? I know for ESPN they are, but that shouldn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by jwmetz View Post
    It is unfortunate that a team and coach found guilty of cheating is #1.
    Stealing signs ain’t cheating, it’s your damn job.

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post
    They weren't left out...they had the exact same opportunity to be there as everybody else. They lost that opportunity last night.
    Wrong. FSU didn’t get that chance. As much as I dislike FSU, that’s BULLSHIT.

They had that chance all year. It wasn’t enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    They had that chance all year. It wasn’t enough.
    That’s not true the committee stated multiple times it was because of an injury. They were not the same team was the explanation. With Travis this wouldn’t have even been a discussion. So no they find her an opportunity to prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by bearclaw View Post
    Wrong. FSU didn’t get that chance. As much as I dislike FSU, that’s BULLSHIT.
    If they didn't finish the season off with struggle wins against a sub .500 FLA and UL they would have made a better argument. They struggled to win against a now 6-6 BC, a 7-5 Miami and needed a missed kick to beat Clemson. Who of merit did they beat convincingly all season??
    Texas beat the brakes off their top 20 tanked opponent. Bama beat the "unbeatable UGA", Michigan beat OSU, and Wash just beat U of O.

Tell me(with a straight face) which of the four teams in the playoffs they would line up and give a game to next week??

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Fuck Georgia.

PS - I can’t properly explain how much emphasis I put on the FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKK in “Fuck Georgia”
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Because with Travis they barely navigated a shit schedule everyone expected them to lose for sure without him. They didn’t. They continued to barely navigate a shit schedule. Perhaps Travis ain’t all that.

Again I ask, do you think FSU could beat any of the teams ahead of them?

If an undefeated "power five" team doesn't make it the playoff, does that mean we can drop ACC out of the "power five" and move to a "power four"...you know...call a spade a spade.

There’s a 4 team playoff and 5 conferences. How do you choose the 4 if all 5 champions are undefeated?

You take the 4 best.

The 4 teams in it are all better than FSU. Much better.