Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Newsome Desantis Debate?

Quote Originally Posted by Southernduck View Post
    Neither do most attorneys or politicians
    That's a very broad brush you paint with there Doug.
    DILLIGAF

Quote Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
    Trump has no respect for the rule of law.
    Really. Give me examples.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Really. Give me examples.
    I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.
    DILLIGAF

I opened the guardian link at the bottom. It's an opinion piece by a left leaning rag.

And now we know how you develop your ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    I opened the guardian link at the bottom. It's an opinion piece by a left leaning rag.

And now we know how you develop your ideas.
    He is indicted for 91 felonies.
    He has long been an unscrupulous businessman who has abused the court system.
    In the NY civil fraud trial he lost at summary judgment stage because he asserted his 5th amendment rights over 400 times in his deposition creating the inference of guilt.

The fact that it has to be explained to you that lying is immoral, and in this case illegal, is sad.

As I said, I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.
    DILLIGAF

Desantis and his big ass bus is in Prosperity now!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

That SHOULD BE 91 counts of election interference, from a MAGA standpoint.

No indicting necessary.

“2025 gonna be LIT, yo.”
    Last edited by DoubleSprig; 12-01-2023 at 02:19 PM.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

He is indicted for 91 felonies.
    He has long been an unscrupulous businessman who has abused the court system.
    In the NY civil fraud trial he lost at summary judgment stage because he asserted his 5th amendment rights over 400 times in his deposition creating the inference of guilt.

The fact that it has to be explained to you that lying is immoral, and in this case illegal, is sad.

As I said, I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.
    Indited on 91 politically motivated felonies. One example is the one in NY by the same prosecutor who sued the NRA right before the last election. Try and tell me that was not politically motivated. This is pretty damned obvious, and it should bother you that they are using the full weight of the Government against a political opponent.
    It should also bother you that asserting your 5th amendment right infers guilt.
    Last edited by scbulldog; 12-01-2023 at 02:27 PM.

Trump has no respect for the rule of law.
    Then why has he not been convicted of anything regardless of the years of attempts by the left to pin bullshit charges on him?

Bwhahahah - every one of those links is comical. They are using evidence planted by the 3LAs. None of this evidence has been upheld in any court. And, you've got videos of Biden bribing the Ukraine and Hunter Biden smoking crack and sending money to the big guy. But, democrats aren't bothered by that, they'd rather focus on what they feel the other guy is doing.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

I hope ya'll didn't waste 2 hours of your life watching this...................

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    Midget wresting...just for entertainment purposes...
    Midget professional wrestling was in Darlington a couples weeks ago. It was great

That's a very broad brush you paint with there Doug.
    It is a broad brush. Who better to bend the rules than those who created them and wrote them. I didn’t say you don’t respect it nor a lot of the attorneys you associate with but don’t tell me all these plaintiff lawyers don’t bend the rule (bending could be construed as disrespecting) of law to personally benefit themselves. No different than Trump using tax code to his advantage.
    cut\'em

Recently I interviewed Vivek Ramaswamy by phone. I was eager to speak with him because of all the presidential candidates he seems to be the one most aware that we are in a war, call it a “cold civil war.” And as Ramaswamy is fond of saying “you can’t win a war if you don’t know you are in one.” He understands that wokeism, the revolutionary ideology of the woke regime, is out to kill our regime, the American regime.

Today, America has two regimes or two societies that have radically different, unbridgeable understandings of what constitutes a just society. One side believes in merit, the other side believes in group quotas. As Ramaswamy rightly says, you can’t have both. It’s one or the other. This is what makes it a war.

But virtually all Republicans disagree, or at least they remain silent on the subject. It is irresponsible for politicians to stay silent: whether or not we are in a war is the most pressing question of the moment.

Tom Klingenstein: Let’s get down to brass tacks. How do you pronounce your first name?

Vivek Ramaswamy: “Vivake” as in cake.

TK: Good. We’ve settled that. Let’s turn to what I think is the crucial distinction between you and your competitors: you think we are in a war and your competitors do not. Most of your competitors would probably say that we’re in a period of unusual division, but not war.

VR: We are absolutely in a war with the fate of the country at stake. And you had better know it. You know you are in a war when there is no middle ground, no room to compromise. Either you believe in free speech, or you believe in censorship. You can’t have both. Either you believe in a meritocracy, or you believe in group quotas. You can’t have both. Either you believe in the founding ideals of this country or you believe America is systemically racist. Either you think it’s an honor to fly the flag or you are embarrassed to fly it. You can’t have it both ways. If you think America is systemically racist, you hate America. If you think America’s founding principles are the world’s greatest remedy for racism, you love America. These differences are simply too large to bridge. This is what makes it a war. If you don’t recognize that you are in a war, then you will negotiate with the other side, but that will only lead ultimately to surrender.

And if we lose this war, we will have full-fledged tyranny. You see, if people are free, then there will be group differences in outcomes because often groups have different preferences and talents. The only way you can make groups equal in terms of outcome is by force.

Those who hate America are in power practically everywhere. In effect, the woke regime is a hostile occupying power not so different than Germany when it occupied France during WWII. Now, we need someone to lead the resistance.

TK: Does anyone else see that we are in a war?

VR: Trump. He knows we are up against an enemy that doesn’t want to improve America but destroy it. I give Trump a lot of credit for this. In a war you must have clarity, you can’t be beating around the bush.

TK: Why don’t your other competitors for the nomination see what you and Trump see, that we are in a war? The same question could be asked about Republican leadership generally.

VR: Because they are stuck in the past, stuck in old ways of thinking. What they think they see is that we’re going through one of the ups and downs that America has gone through time and again but has always found its way through. They can’t imagine that this time she may well not. They fight over tax or welfare reform. This is the same fight that Republicans and Democrats have been having for all of modern American history. But this is not the fight today.

They are all establishment politicians, so they tend to follow the crowd and they want to be liked by the establishment; they want to be interviewed by mainstream media and invited to establishment think tank events. So, for example, they are unwilling to say BLM is a racist organization—which is exactly what it is—because they don’t want to be called “racists.” Every Republican who does not criticize BLM is part of the problem. BLM received billions of dollars from cowardly corporations. How many lives did BLM save? Approximately zero. It was all a scam. CEO’s were forced to bend the knee. But I refused to do so. And it’s the same with ESG which is all the rage. Here too, I refused to go along.

But there’s another more important reason why Republican leaders shrink from acknowledging that we are at war. Like most people, political leaders have a strong inclination to delude themselves rather than face harsh truths. I think if we don’t face these truths, we will lose our country.

TK: Are you saying you opponents are cowards?

VR: Yes. Which is why they have their heads in the sand.

TK: What exactly are they afraid of?

VR: Being called “racists.” But no one can be an effective leader in our time who is cowed by this phony charge.

TK: That certainly will get their attention.

VR: I hope so. If they disagree with me about the war, then they should say so. Right now, they are running away from the issue. I challenge my opponents to tell me where I am wrong.

TK: Do you think they will respond?

VR: If they are patriots, they will. If they duck the defining question of our time, they are not patriots.

TK: What do you make of all these antisemitic, pro-Hamas demonstrations going on at our colleges and universities?

VR: I think they are vile, but they shouldn’t surprise anyone. We have been teaching students that white people, in this case Israelis, are oppressors. So, for the protestors, who cares whether Israelis have been butchered, raped, and beheaded? To the protestors, the Israelis had it coming. This is straight out of DEI and critical race theory.

https://tomklingenstein.com/my-oppon...KXoAh0WPZYF1_H

Where’d ya go, Hogg? Got anymore of that brilliant political analysis to share with us?

Quote Originally Posted by Model12 View Post
    I hope ya'll didn't waste 2 hours of your life watching this...................
    Not all of us have that many dogs to "re-home"

Meanwhile good interview Fish!

Hogg, you do realize the judge is a political hack, his wife has been busted posting crap on Trump. The clerk has been seen at Peak~a~boo rally's and all but sucking Schumers snitzle.

The whole thing is a sham, the bank he supposedly defrauded came out said he paid on time, and we made money and would gladly do business again!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

If the whole thing is a sham and Trump had nothing to worry about then why did he plead the 5th over 400 times in his deposition?
    DILLIGAF

Silence = guilt?

And he definitely has something to worry about with the billions of tax payers' money being spent to try to put him jail by the communist party you call Democrats