Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Newsome Desantis Debate?

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    "by closing the border & drilling,drilling,drilling"

You'd make a good propaganda reader like the rest of our media.

You can only drill so much as falling prices remove incentives to pump from lower producing wells. Oil companies are in it for the profit. They do quite well in times of high prices, so it's not really in their best interest for prices to be low. They have thousands of approved leases they are not drilling already.

Quote Originally Posted by JBtflo View Post
    You can only drill so much as falling prices remove incentives to pump from lower producing wells. Oil companies are in it for the profit. They do quite well in times of high prices, so it's not really in their best interest for prices to be low. They have thousands of approved leases they are not drilling already.
    The American oil co profit margins are actually more when they are able to drill here. We have it. Why are we buying it from other countries? Oh that's right, its bad for the environment. Guess that environment stops at the US borders.

The little Indian dude told Christie to, "....just walk off the stage and go get something to eat."
    He was throwing haymakers all night long. Probably gonna be Trump's VP selection IMO.

Desantis didn't do too badly either.

Haley looked bad.

Christie looked worse.

Niki=Corruption

LOL!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Little rich guy told them, they all had Trump's pecker in their mouth when Trump was first elected
    and kissed his ass non-stop. Said, Christy even helped Trump prep for his first debate
    Told them now, they just run Trump down, called em Swamp Hipocrites.
    I like the little guy

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    Niki=Corruption
    With her ties now to a military weapons co, we need her as far away from Washington as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    The little Indian dude told Christie to, "....just walk off the stage and go get something to eat."
    He was throwing haymakers all night long. Probably gonna be Trump's VP selection IMO.
    That would be a pretty appealing ticket for me. I like Ramaswamy but think he needs to serve an apprenticeship before he becomes president. With Trump for 4 years and then Vivek for another 8, this country could really turn around.

I just read an opinion by Todd Graham, a professor at Southern Illinois U.(also national debate coach of the year..,3 times.

He gave Christie an A+ debate score. He said Christie gave the finest speech ever given in a presidential debate.

He gave Haley an A on her performance.

He gave Desantis a C.

He gave Ramaswamy an F.

It's amazing how so many people see things so differently.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

Professors can't be objective.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    I just read an opinion by Todd Graham, a professor at Southern Illinois U.(also national debate coach of the year..,3 times.

He gave Christie an A+ debate score. He said Christie gave the finest speech ever given in a presidential debate.

He gave Desantis a C.

He gave Ramaswamy an F.

You could completely reverse those grades with most of the general public when it comes to the vote. The elites and highly educated would agree, the people with HS Diplomas and struggling to make ends meet see it as opposite. The latter make up a larger portion of the population than the former. That is the main reason why we elect such terrible candidates. Uninformed voters like catch phrases, false promises and hollow tough talk that never materialize into anything of substance like "Lock her Up", "Sleepy Joe", etc. In a country or 350M+, these are the best we can come up with for the most powerful position in the world today? It's sad actually. They say a lot and mean nothing.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    You could completely reverse those grades with most of the general public when it comes to the vote. The elites and highly educated would agree, the people with HS Diplomas and struggling to make ends meet see it as opposite. The latter make up a larger portion of the population than the former. That is the main reason why we elect such terrible candidates. Uninformed voters like catch phrases, false promises and hollow tough talk that never materialize into anything of substance like "Lock her Up", "Sleepy Joe", etc. In a country or 350M+, these are the best we can come up with for the most powerful position in the world today? It's sad actually. They say a lot and mean nothing.
    Hell is going to freeze over Salty & I are in agreement twice in one week.

The fact you have some "debate coach" (I bet he is a democrat debate coach) who is part of the elite establishment, come out and say he likes another north eastern elite Christi is far from astonishing.

I didnt watch it in real time I was busy but went back and watched it. I could stop back up if I didnt hear something or misunderstood something. Chris is a huge pompous democrat. He isnt even a Rino. His literal main objective is to take Trump out, not become president. He has said this multiple times. Notice he never has an idea that will help us. But he has plenty of things to say about Trump.

I dont like Niki as a president. This by many has been described it as her worst debate. I personally believe she was sick. She didnt look well, and she didnt fire back even when Vivake was taking her to the wood shed and beating her like Alex Jones opening the bottle of Whiskey on Tuckers show!

If you havent seen that pod cast you need to!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post

He gave Desantis a C.

He gave Ramaswamy an F.

Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    Hell is going to freeze over Salty & I are in agreement twice in one week.

The fact you have some "debate coach" (I bet he is a democrat debate coach) who is part of the elite establishment, come out and say he likes another north eastern elite Christi is far from astonishing.

I didnt watch it in real time I was busy but went back and watched it. I could stop back up if I didnt hear something or misunderstood something. Chris is a huge pompous democrat. He isnt even a Rino. His literal main objective is to take Trump out, not become president. He has said this multiple times. Notice he never has an idea that will help us. But he has plenty of things to say about Trump.

I dont like Niki as a president. This by many has been described it as her worst debate. I personally believe she was sick. She didnt look well, and she didnt fire back even when Vivake was taking her to the wood shed and beating her like Alex Jones opening the bottle of Whiskey on Tuckers show!

If you havent seen that pod cast you need to!
    You may to take the time to carefully read his post again. Ironically, your subsequent posts prove his point.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie