Thread: Kawasaki dealer for service

Default Kawasaki dealer for service

Always liked HYKO in Orangeburg, but their latest merger with Velocity Powersports leaves me looking for another dealer. Not sure why, but I have avoided Velocity and they seem to be acquiring every dealer around Charleston and surrounding area.

Need to get a 20hr service on a mule and they are quoting $750. Something about valves need to be checked and possibly adjusted. I know it’s not necessary, but like documentation of service while factory warranty is in place. Anyone else got a Kawasaki dealer they recommend for service. Understand I will probably have to take a ride.

I had the one in Florence do the 20 on my Mule back early summer. Seems like it was $450ish? I bought it from there so I don't know if that was a discounted price. Should be Generation 3 Powersports. (843) 665-8486

I bought a Foreman and the Mule from them in the last couple years and they have give me no reason to look elsewhere yet.

Quote Originally Posted by wdhigh View Post
    Always liked HYKO in Orangeburg, but their latest merger with Velocity Powersports leaves me looking for another dealer. Not sure why, but I have avoided Velocity and they seem to be acquiring every dealer around Charleston and surrounding area.

Need to get a 20hr service on a mule and they are quoting $750. Something about valves need to be checked and possibly adjusted. I know it’s not necessary, but like documentation of service while factory warranty is in place. Anyone else got a Kawasaki dealer they recommend for service. Understand I will probably have to take a ride.
    Miss the days of Mark running that place up there...best service around

I am in Greenville and a local guy does my company truck oil changes, etc.
    I asked him to start servicing my UTV's (Mule and Polaris). He agreed. The service takes one day and costs less then $100 per unit.

KRT needs to start servicing UTV's and ATV's. There are a ton of people looking for a better option that the dealerships.

I use columbia power sports but they seem expensive too.
    call em and ask. they closed today. 803-750-7050

KRT can fix anything
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Thanks guys!

I took my Mule to Columbia Power Sports several years ago for a transmission problem, I got it back five weeks later and it still had the same transmission problem. All they did was change the engine oil, changed me a shit ton of money for a “service” and the only diagnosis on my transmission, the chief complaint, was that it might be broken. Hell. I knew that when I dropped it off five weeks prior. I took it across the interstate to Wilson Equipment (Polaris Dealer). Long story short, the transmission needed to be rebuilt which they did. The only wait time was for them to get parts. I won’t go back to Columbia Power Sports again which is sad because I’ve done business with Wayne since it was Capital Kawasaki on Rosewood Drive in Columbia.
    \"If they don\'t hatch, they don\'t fly south\"