Thread: Whale is Saved

Default Whale is Saved

While I was looking at these big snakes some are posting I ran across this. Really cool!

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/fT_7Egdi6_g
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

No way do I believe the youtube video. I do believe they got some authentic footage of a whale shark entangled in ropes that someone cut loose but the story of the other whale coming to humans for help is a bit too far of a stretch for me.

They have a whale shark in a giant tank in Okinawa aquarium with a bunch of giant manta rays. It's pretty damn impressive. Something about watching them makes everyone quiet.

20231024_123943.jpg
    The Georgia Aquarium has 2 whale sharks in their little tank. It's only a 6.4 million gallon tank for them and manta rays and all kinds of other sharks and fish. It was really relaxing Watchung them swim around.
    every expert was once a beginner

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    No way do I believe the youtube video. I do believe they got some authentic footage of a whale shark entangled in ropes that someone cut loose but the story of the other whale coming to humans for help is a bit too far of a stretch for me.

They have a whale shark in a giant tank in Okinawa aquarium with a bunch of giant manta rays. It's pretty damn impressive. Something about watching them makes everyone quiet.
    I dont know I was listening to Jesse Ventura talk about how he went some where in the paccific off the Baja penesula, and some Mexican dude started petting a whale way back when and ever sense they will come inn this cove while they have calves before they make a journey some where, and raise the calves for a period while orcas are in the area, apparently orcas eat these particular whales. Long story short according to him the mother whale will swim up to the boat and the calf will follow, after the mother checks you out she will swim off to the side and chill while you get in the water and swim with the calve. He claims he did this for hours? He was a SEAL, so the fact he could swim for hours in some cove isnt surprising the fact a whale would engage humans that long????
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot