Thread: wanted 280ai brass in columbia area

Default wanted 280ai brass in columbia area

Anybody in columbia area shoot 280ai. I need some brass, 5 or 6 pieces, to try and reform to 35 whelen ai before I go and order some. I don't know if what I want to try will work and don't want to order a bunch if it doesn't.

thanks

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Easiest thing is to just shoot some 35 whelen in the AI chamber to fire form it to your chamber
    Reloaders love a good piece of brass<br />Not only did Samuel colt make all men equal.....He also made it easier for me to sleep well at <br />night

Quote Originally Posted by Snake Jenkins View Post
    Easiest thing is to just shoot some 35 whelen in the AI chamber to fire form it to your chamber
    Been doing that. Brass comes out short but usable. Would like a little over full length so I can trim to proper dimension.

Want to try forming with pistol powder topped with fillers and a paper or wax plug.

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Ive got a bag of new remington 280 brass Ill sell you if you want to try some new brass. I sold my 280 AI a couple of years ago and found this bag of brass the other day looking for some 308 brass.
    Reloaders love a good piece of brass<br />Not only did Samuel colt make all men equal.....He also made it easier for me to sleep well at <br />night

Pm sent