Thread: Genociding the indigenous

Default Genociding the indigenous

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

https://archive.org/details/DeathInGaza

Good documentary meant to see both sides but Director was sniped by Isreal forces in Gaza though clearly marked at TV on his body armor. Seeing the Israelis machine gun kids for throwing rocks at their armored vehicle was eye opening
    -Samuel Adams

you know, there's like sports you could maybe watch? you like hockey? I dont but some people really do. You could pull for the Connor kid. He's really good, apparently. I think he plays for Chicago.

I worry about you.

Wanna take the kids to the fair? I hear they have found a way to fry AIR and sell it to you. Might be worth a try.

Oh. and SEINFELD reruns. Always a hit and so wonderfully written. pretty sure it wouldn't be allowed in this PC world. Try that one, too.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Seinfeld is great but I'm not so sure there's anything wrong with being aware of what is going on in the world.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Worry not, mon frere, mountain trip in short order and that fried air sounds intriguing. Thanks for the recommendations
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    you know, there's like sports you could maybe watch? you like hockey? I dont but some people really do. You could pull for the Connor kid. He's really good, apparently. I think he plays for Chicago.

I worry about you.

Wanna take the kids to the fair? I hear they have found a way to fry AIR and sell it to you. Might be worth a try.

Oh. and SEINFELD reruns. Always a hit and so wonderfully written. pretty sure it wouldn't be allowed in this PC world. Try that one, too.
    He could try hunting and fishing and posting some related pictures for a change
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

naw. i get everlast. I just wish his wifi was down every other night.

he knows himself, too. and that's a blessing.

Rock on.

(for ME, personally, i cant follow all these videos bc they are depressing. I will leave the war stuff to war people and go hunting this weekend)
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.