Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Don’t leave without packing tomorrow, “Day of Jihad”

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    I remember reading on here once that the only reason to have a pistol was to help shoot/fight your way to a rifle
    That was probably me, and I stand by it. You can train to gunfight with a pistol and I advise it, but when the shit hits the fan for real...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Strange one. Never saw a full arm cottonmouth tattoo with turkey tracks before. Fricker can run from here to California as well...
    Well, he was a SEAL, and psychologists have been trying to figure out for decades what makes their brain’s tick. He seems like a funny guy
    Last edited by wskinner; 10-13-2023 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    I remember reading on here once that the only reason to have a pistol was to help shoot/fight your way to a rifle
    Jeff Gurwitch is retired SF and has a channel called Modern Tactical Shooting. He has some shooting tip vids, but I watch his history vids of the weapons used during GWOT and his experiences with them. I just saw one the other day about pistols and he said something to the effect that during his multiple deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan he can count on one hand the number of times anyone in all of 5th group SF actually drew their pistol and only one of those times they actually shot someone. Shawn Ryan recently had Tom Satterly on who was one of the Deltas involved in Black Hawk Down and he said he drew his 1911 on a guy and shot, but the hammer couldn’t fully drop because the dust cloud from the chopper had blown it full of sand.

All that said, I ain’t toting an AR in my grocery cart or leaning it up in the booth when I go out to dinner, so pistol it is.
    Last edited by wskinner; 10-13-2023 at 06:47 PM.

A Kimber 1911 and a .300Blk SBR has become my new favorites over the past few months

I always carry a .45............Yesterday..........Today.........An d Tomorrow..........FK with this old gray haired man and find out.

Did I miss the jihad?

Where was it?

We had a close call yesterday. After golf we had drinks at the bar, and chatted with a retired couple from Venezuela.
    I’m pretty sure they had vests under their jacket.
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

One terrorist with a bazooka could shout down all sports gatherings for a year.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Add a church, supermarket, school and a state legislature simultaneously assaulted and you could wreck our economy for months.

How hard would it be to get a case of single use RPG across the southern border?

It's probably already happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

shot an armadillo with my glock last night so i'm pretty much ready for a gunfight
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    Add a church, supermarket, school and a state legislature simultaneously assaulted and you could wreck our economy for months.
    You were on point until you added a State legislature. That’d be common ground for us and the terrorists. A Kumbyah moment.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    How hard would it be to get a case of single use RPG across the southern border?
    They are already in. Been here. But what you're asking about is the actual rockets, the tubes can be used over and over. What is new to the fight is a ton of weapons we sent Ukraine. That was an even bigger mistake than what we left in Afghanistan. Just give it a year or 2, you will see what I mean. Instead of RPG7's we will have Javelin & NLAW's.

It will not be a rocket, it will be a belt fed. You set a M2 BMG in an over watch for the parking lot of a stadium and 2- 240's in an X-Y axis at any of the main exits. Do something to get everyone running. Take out the front cars so no one can leave the parking lot, and stop most police cruisers from getting any where close, until the damage is over. They dont mind dying so it's a suicide mission, any way.

And when they finally get to weapons they will have made in the USA and match serial numbers we sent to Ukraine.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    You were on point until you added a State legislature. That’d be common ground for us and the terrorists. A Kumbyah moment.
    Beat me to it. Economy would probably get a bump.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    They are already in.

And when they finally get to weapons they will have made in the USA and match serial numbers we sent to Ukraine.
    Back channel rumor mills say we are already there. We have seen them in use in other countries so far.

Use to be able to buy anything you want from pussy to RPG launchers around Fayetteville, NC (home of Fort Bragg).
    I'm willing to bet it hasn't changed
    Last edited by ecu1984; 10-14-2023 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Use to be able to buy anything you want from pussy to RPG launchers around Fayetteville, NC (home of Fort Bragg).
    I'm willing to bet it hasn't changed
    Hot damn a corn pile full of hogs and a rpg would be a blast
    "My resume is the trail of destruction behind me. " Bucky Katt

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Wife was telling me news outlets reporting tomorrow is to be a “ Day of Jihad “

It is being met with warnings from Americans

In a video posted on YouTube, but since removed, he also called for Muslims "to show anger" on Friday and "send a message of rage to Zionists and to America," according to a transcript posted on X, formerly Twitter.

Gaetz, a Florida Republican, reshared a post about Mashal's comments on X, adding: "FAFO [F*** around and find out]. Floridians are armed. We won't be intimidated."
    so how did this internet conspiracy theory bullshit work out?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Just wondering, is Soros not in league with the Rags. He has been involved in all the other demonstrations and rage events in US and not a supporter of jews even though he is a jew.