You people are nuts.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    You people are nuts.
    That’s saying something coming from you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sad reality is if they do attack on our soil, it won't be where the good ol boys are. It'll be in crowded cities where "no gun laws" are. I don't see organization vs lone wolfs blowing up a car or opening up on a crowd with an AK. As much as I can't stand liberals, over crowded cities, this is still our country and I don't want to see anything bad happen here.
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

Quote Originally Posted by M.R.Ducks View Post
    The sad reality is if they do attack on our soil, it won't be where the good ol boys are. It'll be in crowded cities where "no gun laws" are. I don't see organization vs lone wolfs blowing up a car or opening up on a crowd with an AK. As much as I can't stand liberals, over crowded cities, this is still our country and I don't want to see anything bad happen here.
    This.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

I agree, whether we agree with others political, religious, or moral views were all still Americans

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    I agree, whether we agree with others political, religious, or moral views were all still Americans
    This and this.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

I dont think i will see any Jihades near my corn pill or going to my stand. I agree most likey in a crowd at a city or event and bomb or high capacity weapon of some fashion the means. All of Europe is also venerable and a soft target. Getting close to crossing the line of no return where civilization will have to purge the problem. No closed season with no limit, baiting, night hunting, unplugged shotguns, and dogs allowed.
    Last edited by centurian; 10-13-2023 at 09:53 AM.

But what happens if a dog runs through when you are set up on a pile of curry in prime territory?

Under emergency declaration dog hunters are allowed to trespass so long as the dogs are bonafide raghead dogs and duly noted by tying a red and white checkered cloth around the dogs head

No tone?
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    Under emergency declaration dog hunters are allowed to trespass so long as the dogs are bonafide raghead dogs and duly noted by tying a red and white checkered cloth around the dogs head
    And the ID numbers on their sides must now be flanked with a Christian cross on the left and the Star of David on the right

So, no jihad then?
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

He didn’t say anything about dogs.

He is right about a pistol. I have been saying the same thing for 30 years, and I can shoot a pistol...

There was a lot of blood spilled on the Canadian prairie, but I never heard any cries of religious insurrection. We were attacked at 7:05 by a 4 pack of wigeon, and the assaults continued in waves. We were, in fact, packing.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    He is right about a pistol. I have been saying the same thing for 30 years, and I can shoot a pistol...
    No doubt. I get a kick out of all the “40 vs 9 vs 380 knockdown power” comparison videos, etc. They all suck compared to a rifle. The reality is, most gun owners have never killed anything and think pistol caliber makes a huge difference (the only one that really does is .45) If they’d watch any of the hundreds of police shooting breakdowns they’d figure it out quick.

I haven’t really watched anything with that guy yet, but his channel keeps popping up on my feed. I think the fixed blade knife he recommends having is to cut that ZZTop beard off if he has to access anything on his plate carrier.

Strange one. Never saw a full arm cottonmouth tattoo with turkey tracks before. Fricker can run from here to California as well...

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    No doubt. I get a kick out of all the “40 vs 9 vs 380 knockdown power” comparison videos, etc. They all suck compared to a rifle. The reality is, most gun owners have never killed anything and think pistol caliber makes a huge difference (the only one that really does is .45) If they’d watch any of the hundreds of police shooting breakdowns they’d figure it out quick.

I haven’t really watched anything with that guy yet, but his channel keeps popping up on my feed. I think the fixed blade knife he recommends having is to cut that ZZTop beard off if he has to access anything on his plate carrier.
    I remember reading on here once that the only reason to have a pistol was to help shoot/fight your way to a rifle
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...