Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Don’t leave without packing tomorrow, “Day of Jihad”

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    so how did this internet conspiracy theory bullshit work out?
    Glad nothing happened but with towel heads you never know

As G Gordon Liddy once said "the most dangerous weapon in existence is a person WILLING TO DIE for his cause, regardless of how crazy we think the cause is. You will never stop them "

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    Just wondering, is Soros not in league with the Rags. He has been involved in all the other demonstrations and rage events in US and not a supporter of jews even though he is a jew.
    My guess is no. Reason why is look at how disorganized these rallies are, verses the 2020 "protests"

They had pallets of bricks mysteriously appear. There was a coordination not just taking to the streets marching around like we see now.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

so how did this internet conspiracy theory bullshit work out?
    How do you know that those who were planning attacks weren’t located and quietly neutralized by 3-letter-agency wet teams? Hmm? Hmm?

I have half a pallet of big bricks under the house. I was thinking about using them for a firepit. Anyone have a plan for such???

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I have half a pallet of big bricks under the house. I was thinking about using them for a firepit. Anyone have a plan for such???
    I would ask Tprice or Woodie SC.. they seem to have ideas about every topic.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    How do you know that those who were planning attacks weren’t located and quietly neutralized by 3-letter-agency wet teams? Hmm? Hmm?
    a conspiracy cloaked in another conspiracy? that's master level chess.

JAB--stack a layer of bricks in a circle. well, as close to a circle as you can get. then, stack another layer of bricks on top of that. repeat till you are out of bricks or reached the level you want.

our next chapter will be "where to shoot a deer in the neck."

I bet there's a podcast for both....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

tprice was just the messenger. Don't hate on him.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

https://www.fox4news.com/news/dallas...drinking-water

oh certainly not tprice's fault. its just so typical of the animated anxiety ridden bullshit of today. if your sentence starts with "i saw on the internet" that such-n-such was happening--my eyes roll back into my head and my brain shuts off. its silly the crap "we" fall for. re-read this thread and see what it caused. BB wasnt going to send his daughter to school. others talked about open carrying all day to shoot some jihadist. its beyond my comprehension.

in today's world, I really think ignorance is bliss.
    (and many are rolling their eyes saying ol 2th will become a statistic because he is not paying attention to what is really happening trump 24 and all that other bullshit. to that I say "SCOREBOARD!" i'm batting 1000.)

yeah and don't do that

oh certainly not tprice's fault. its just so typical of the animated anxiety ridden bullshit of today. if your sentence starts with "i saw on the internet" that such-n-such was happening--my eyes roll back into my head and my brain shuts off. its silly the crap "we" fall for. re-read this thread and see what it caused. BB wasnt going to send his daughter to school. others talked about open carrying all day to shoot some jihadist. its beyond my comprehension.

(and many are rolling their eyes saying ol 2th will become a statistic because he is not paying attention to what is really happening trump 24 and all that other bullshit. to that I say "SCOREBOARD!" i'm batting 1000.)
    I'd like to see someone argue any of this. Not holding my breaff...
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

2th off the top rope
    #rickflairstyle

This place just wouldn’t be the same without Toof complaining about people’s ignorance while also advocating for the philosophy that ignorance is bliss simultaneously.

its a conundrum

You mean "condominium". Duh.

I saw something on FB by few moms and actually had a couple text me about not sending kids to school. I was clueless , asked my wife (who works at local elementary school front office ). She had that WTF look and found something about it.

With all going on in the world today you never know if it is accurate or not. Figured more internet BS than anything but rather folks be aware of possiblity of something. Those folks in Middle East are bat shit crazy and do not mind dying especially if they take Americans with them