Thread: Prime Bows

Default Prime Bows

Looking at a used Prime Centergy. Don't have any first hand experience but the price is in my range and seems to be popular in other areas.

Anyone here with first-hand experience?
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Prime bows are great IMO. Probably the best back wall in the game. Probably be my next one if I ever get back into it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Very fine bow!

Only thing I have shot the last 6-7 years. Best fit and finish in the game. As feet’s said their back wall is incredible and I would put the draw cycle up against any Mathew’s, personally. They have a much bigger following out west and around here people still buy into the Mathew’s marketing hard. I will be upgrading to whatever they come out with in November.

Great bows. I shot a Prime Logic for a couple years and still hunt with it occasionally. The back wall is solid as you can get.

I’ve been shooting a lot of different bows lately. The Prime Revex 4 shoots smoother than butter.

I also shoot a prime centergy This is the 4th year hunting with it and no complaints. Very fast and smooth shooting. Check out solohunter.com , they sell previous year models around 20-30 percent off. Bows are shipped from factory with full life time warranty and free strings for life. That is how i bought mine.