Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chester area deer processors?

I took a cape to Larry Davis last night. He is located at 1641 Madison Rd in Chester, which is kind of between Lowrys and Chester. A guy I work with takes all his deer there and had good things to say about processing and taxidermy. He has all outdoor skinning and cleaning areas, but it was fairly clean with multiple walk in coolers on site. I didnt see the rest of the operation as I was not dealing with any meat...so my review of him is mostly heresay. However I remembered this thread and thought I would throw his name out there as he is in the area yall were looking for and was a nice guy to talk to.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Pride View Post
    EDIT - I know a guy who licked Mikes girlfriends titties, smoked a doobie with Whoop, and bought Zoom bubblegum floating worms all in the same night. If DHec has permits, I’m not sure he has a detailed file
    Can someone give me directions to this magical place because it sounds like a good time!

It’s not anymore. Those days are long gone. You’re lucky to even find them open anymore. It was a hell of a people watching place back in the day though. New processor is opening this weekend. I was there this morning.

This guy in Blackstock opened the processor Saturday
    Last edited by centurian; 11-19-2023 at 04:06 PM.

They are open and clean and process deer

Took one there Saturday morning late and they were easy, nice , and friendly.

Good to know. I drove by and located it a week or so back. I took my last two to Goshen Hill in Whitmire.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen