Thread: Wife’s First Turkey

Default Wife’s First Turkey

Trying to get a YouTube channel started up. Figured I film everything I can may as well try to make some money from YouTube as well. Channel will be geared towards hunting/shooting/taxidermy. Appreciate any input also

When in doubt, shoot him again!

Work like it's all up to me, but pray, like it's all up to him!

I’d drop the music in the beginning. Video size at end is smaller than earlier watching via phone. Camera quality is very good.

Consistency is key! People like the oddities especially on YouTube and YouTube doesn’t like hunting! Great memories on camera!

Also, don’t let YouTube/monetization get in the way of the real reason you’re in the woods. Enjoy it! Just my two cents!
    Last edited by hunterjw; 10-08-2023 at 02:43 PM.

Around 4:18 was that your gut churning??
    Last edited by Tha Dick; 10-09-2023 at 06:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hunterjw View Post
    I’d drop the music in the beginning. Video size at end is smaller than earlier watching via phone. Camera quality is very good.

Consistency is key! People like the oddities especially on YouTube and YouTube doesn’t like hunting! Great memories on camera!

Also, don’t let YouTube/monetization get in the way of the real reason you’re in the woods. Enjoy it! Just my two cents!
    All this. Well said.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Drive around in your golf cart while holding up a fan. Kill em leaning back on the front tire. Wait for the sponsorships and free shit to flow in. #waddylife