Thread: Wireless Fence

Default Wireless Fence

Is anybody here using something like this? I know it's cheap China/Taiwan tech but, it gets good reviews. The price is right.

https://www.amazon.com/WIEZ-Containm...2-63e904010ad0

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=wireless+..._ts-doa-p_2_17

I have the PetSafe containment unit from Amazon. We moved a year ago an I did not want to build a fence for my dog but I wanted to keep her near the house(we live on 10 acres). She is old but had been trained on a shock collar- so she easily adjusted to it and it works great. I didnt even bother putting the flags out. She knows when her collar starts beeping to stop and back up. Good luck.

Do some searching there's been more than a few in-depth conversations on this topic and GPS was brought up plenty of times. I'd be leery of something I couldn't get warranty/replacement work performed in the states.

I've considered the GPS option but haven't taken the plunge as my PetSafe system still does the job. I got the 3/4 acre model.
    Last edited by willyworm; 10-25-2023 at 04:11 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

We have the Pet Safe. It works well, but being constrained to a circle is the only real negative.

Looked into the Halo but $600 per collar gets expensive quick with multiple dogs. Those would be tempting if they're reliable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk