Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Man kills deer dog, shit storm on FaceBook

Quote Originally Posted by CofC Waterfowler View Post
    See SC code 47-1-40(B). Again not trying to act tough here. I would in fact do everything said above including a civil suit which would include a claim for intentional infliction of emotional distress and whatever else I could think of. My legal fees would be free. His likely wouldn't. I win either way. Dude is scum.
    I don't doubt he's scum.

I can just state that in Orangeburg and Calhoun Counties this has been ruled on about a dozen times in my lifetime, and the "what dogs" or "those animals charged me and nearly bit me" have won every single time and twice on Sundays.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Looked at the guys profile, white trash is gonna do white trash things.

Shocking revelation, he owns a pit bull.

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    I don't doubt he's scum.

I can just state that in Orangeburg and Calhoun Counties this has been ruled on about a dozen times in my lifetime, and the "what dogs" or "those animals charged me and nearly bit me" have won every single time and twice on Sundays.
    Hahahaha, if you shot dogs as good as you shoot winged fowl, the ASPCA would buy you a gold medal.
    Last edited by PBiz; 09-28-2023 at 04:11 PM.
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Quote Originally Posted by huntinghagen#12 View Post

Sumter gonna sumter.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

"So needless to say, I was pissed off and after sitting in the stand for 10 minutes, waiting… I came out the stand and the 2 dogs were coming down my path I walk to get to that area, so I shot one twice, and the noise from the shots caused my vision to blur so I missed the other dog."

Doesn't sound like the dogs were threatening him from reading that post which will probably be brought up in court if it goes that far.

I will say I've been dealing with problem dogs for the past 9 months and have been given the okay by law enforcement to shoot them as a nuisance animal after trying to do the right thing over and over with no help from the dog's owner. I haven't had the stomach to pull the trigger after looking at them through a rifle scope.

It takes a low life person to openly brag about shooting a hunting dog on facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post
    Hahahaha, if you shot dogs as good as you shoot winged fowl, the ASPCA would buy you a gold medal.
    I'd prefer to sing in the arms of an angel acapella while midgets saved abused dauchshauns from culvert pipes.
    They can keep their medal.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Woodie View Post
    "So needless to say, I was pissed off and after sitting in the stand for 10 minutes, waiting… I came out the stand and the 2 dogs were coming down my path I walk to get to that area, so I shot one twice, and the noise from the shots caused my vision to blur so I missed the other dog."

Doesn't sound like the dogs were threatening him from reading that post which will probably be brought up in court if it goes that far.

I will say I've been dealing with problem dogs for the past 9 months and have been given the okay by law enforcement to shoot them as a nuisance animal after trying to do the right thing over and over with no help from the dog's owner. I haven't had the stomach to pull the trigger after looking at them through a rifle scope.

It takes a low life person to openly brag about shooting a hunting dog on facebook.
    I agree, I was simply stating that contrary to popular belief, prosecuting a private landowner for allegedly shooting a dog isn't what you think it is.

Dogs are a fickle situation for me. If it has a collar and doesn’t threaten me when I’m not being threatening to it I’m cool with it. Hell, I had a Golden Retriever who’s purpose in live was to find me when I was deer hunting. Took that sweetheart home 3 different times, even offered to give the owners some really good pictures of her a trailcam had captured when the owners told me “she doesn’t just run free”.

Others with collars and numbers I’ve called and met the owners to give them their dog back.

A pack of three that tried growling and circling the only time I ever took a muzzleloader with me on that property. It became a pack of two. A few days later when real deer season opened they came back and became a pack of zero.

IMHO opinion, coonhounds at night don’t bother a damn thing deer related and dogs that will run a deer only create a problem for the one deer they are running. But, with that being said, we don’t have dog hunting up here so it’s really not a problem.

And that guy’s a dumbass and it won’t end well for him.

I think it's a felony to shoot a deer dog.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

Has everyone on here missed the part where he is threatening the dog owners if they don’t go about their season as if nothing happened? That they better enjoy their season, but not at his expense because he “done already told ya” he’s Billy Jo Bad Ass and has more ammo than they got dollars?

Sorry if this is one of your pals, but he’s a typical keyboard badass with atypical stupidity! I’d press charges for the shooting of the dog (if indeed there are laws in the books) and press charges for assault while filing for a restraining order, because there is little doubt that this idiot will screw up and break that within a day.

This tops the Facebook post by the numbskull that chased down his girl’s bigger and/or better dicked lover and shot him thru his windshield as maybe the dumbest Facebook post of the year.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

I will say it again. I may lose, but he will spend money and everyone will know he is a dog killer. I guarantee you that. By the time it's over he will probably regret pulling the trigger.

Sir, the dogs ran at me and acted like they would attack me and I feared for my safety………….nobody can prove otherwise and he will get off pretty easy. It won’t stop here though, he will do it again and next time they won’t find them. I’ll just about make bets on that one.

I had to go re-read the post because my last sentence convinced me no one could be that stupid. He may have worded that well enough to avoid it being assault/threat and more of a warning not to come to his property. This re-read has resulted in a new ranking of still extraordinarily stupid and still below the level of the guy who murdered someone because his gal stepping out. Very unwise nonetheless.
    Last edited by WhitewaterDuck; 09-28-2023 at 04:36 PM.

Keep your hounds on you..

Don’t shoot people’s dog..

I’ll take responsibility for trespassing dog hunters, when y’all take responsibility for all still hunters..

Quote Originally Posted by SCHUNTINFANATIC View Post
    Sir, the dogs ran at me and acted like they would attack me and I feared for my safety………….nobody can prove otherwise and he will get off pretty easy. It won’t stop here though, he will do it again and next time they won’t find them. I’ll just about make bets on that one.
    So commit a felony, then lie about a felony?

I’m following

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    the noise from the shots caused my vision to blur so I missed the other dog.
    Imagine being this guys hunting/blind partner.

Can't say I'd be able to pull the trigger on a dog unless they were really asking for it.

Can't see a positive end game for the shooter.

Oh, and I love the part about how he was hunting a buck…not just any buck, but a BIG buck, and that these dogs ruined his “one and only” chance at said deer. That’s some funny stuff right there.

Not sure why it is so hard for dog hunters to understand that neighboring land owners don’t want someone else’s dogs on their property. Pretty simple concept. Again proving the fact that dogs and a lot of times the dog owners don’t recognize property boundaries.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    Sumter gonna sumter.
    That, and the keyboard warriors who posted under his. Apparently half of the dog hunters east of 95 would make Jason Bourne piss his pants after reading all the “FAFO”, “Don’t do that in a small town”, and “he’d be dead if he tried that with my dogs”.

Quote Originally Posted by huntinghagen#12 View Post

Bingo. Dude looks like scum and has a pit bull.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson