Thread: Biden wants to fight Union worker

Default Biden wants to fight Union worker

Doesn’t matter, they’ll vote how they’re told to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by FLS View Post
    Doesn’t matter, they’ll vote how they’re told to vote.
    Twice, at least...

Probably got corn pop waiting outside to wack him

That was back when he could draw a crowd of 50 people. He's below double digits today.

Those protected by title and power are always the boldest and most confrontational. So brave, that man. Just inspiring.

The same guy trying to eradicate the internal combustion engine they make is now pandering to them for support. Anyone that believes Biden is on the side of working class Americans is a complete idiot.

When I hunted in Ohio, my bud’s family that we always stayed with and hunted with and partied with and watched College football with…they were/are fantastic, honest, hard working people. It drove me nuts how they’d complain about all the same political crap that we complain about, but they were absolutely going to vote D because they were born and raised and brainwashed Union folks. It was maddening! What I heard most was their need for the Unionsbto protect their jobs from illegals! I’d say, “you do realize there’s more than one way to do that?! If you keep illegal immigration down and have laws agains illegals working these types of jobs, you won’t have to worry about the Union keeping companies from hiring illegals…you understand that, right?!” Then grumble mumble…”but…”. Maddening!
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

My grandfather retired with Ford was a dyed in wool democrat due to his ties to the unions. He and my father argued constantly about politics. It's brainwashing is what gets Union workers voting D. The unions tell their members lies to keep voting for Democrats.

It amazes me the union people still vote for him, lots of African Americans vote for him with his horrible past racist remarks, and lets dont forget about if you dont vote for me you aint black.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

It is truly brainwashing and maybe Intimidation and certainly the use of fear that keeps them voting D. There is a pretty damn simple truth that Union folks just refuse to believe…IF you are a hard-working, good employee you not only will not lose your job, you will be promoted and rewarded accordingly. Sure, there are outlier situations where this isn’t the case, but a good work ethic and moderate ability in a capitalist system will keep you employed and moving up over the entirety of your career and life. Unions are an unnecessary scam at best.
    Last edited by WhitewaterDuck; 09-28-2023 at 09:02 AM.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Any sumbitch that needs a Union to help him hold onto a job/ benefits package in the 21st Century is a loser.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

I remember stumbling into a Union bar in Missouri. We were in Mizzou because our company (nonunion) won the bid from a union company at the P&G distribution facility and I was part of the implementation team. It was a total juke box bump scratch moment and I was waiting on them to get up and start beating us with lead pipes. They knew we were in town and we actually had a security detail at our hotel.

Blind faith in that bullshit to the point of physical harm to threats to their cancer. Fuck em.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

We in the south have an entirely different outlook on unions no doubt. Most of the skilled jobs and manufacturing job in the rust belt and north east are union. Dont have a card you wont work in most of the trades. That is slowly changing but the local controls who is employed and who gets a card. Dont have connections you may not get in and its is a lucrative job that they protect.

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    The same guy trying to eradicate the internal combustion engine they make is now pandering to them for support. Anyone that believes Biden is on the side of working class Americans is a complete idiot.
    That video was before the last election. It's not recent.

I had to spend some time in a hunting camp one year moose hunting, three brothers were there. Two of the three brothers were good guys, normal, successful, and I had some good conversations with them. The third brother was younger, worked at an auto factory in Detroit, and I honestly thought he was on the spectrum for the first few days in camp. He HATED Trump and the Republican Party, he said they all wanted to take his job away from him, he got excited when they had strikes because he could get paid to sit on his ass holding a sign. I can hardly remember anyone else in that camp, but unfortunately that idiot still sticks out in my mind.

“I don’t work for you, Jack!” Joseph Robinette Briben

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

I love my non-union manufacturing job. The company treats us very good. Those who get fired are beyond incompetent.

Lot of truth in that statement @ Gander. Thought I hit reply to post.
    Last edited by VaTransplantDuckHunter; 09-28-2023 at 01:16 PM.