Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: debates

Default debates

This could be amusing but who benefits from this potential exposure.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/sean-h...ewsom-desantis

Newsome is the guy on the bench waiting to be called in when the Dems finally realize Biden is gonna lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    Newsome is the guy on the bench waiting to be called in when the Dems finally realize Biden is gonna lose.
    This is a done deal. I hope DeSantis has the balls to cut Newsome and his record up like a Stihl thru balsa. This SHOULD result in a horrible night for Governor Lockdown.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Newsome is smart and slick. He will be a tough opponent for Desantis.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Newsome is smart and slick. He will be a tough opponent for Desantis.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

Yea, he is a polished politician and not a bumbling idiot like most of the Dem (and Rep) candidates.

Biden is done. Dems were hoping we would take him out. They will assist us now that Trump is ahead in the race.

These two are governors formidable but Trump will win the primary. Heck he might win the Presidency from jail.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Biden isn't going to go out peacefully. With the investigations of his family heating up, he knows he needs to keep ownership of Garland and the DOJ. If he gives up on re-election, nobody will be in his corner and he will be sacrificed.

He can bow out of the race and finish his term (which we need him to do). In no way shape or form do we want giggles to get in the oval office even for a short time frame. The idiots that voted for Brandon and giggles should have thought that out.
    Last edited by centurian; 09-26-2023 at 07:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    Biden isn't going to go out peacefully. With the investigations of his family heating up, he knows he needs to keep ownership of Garland and the DOJ. If he gives up on re-election, nobody will be in his corner and he will be sacrificed.
    He doesn't have to mental capacity to comprehend this. But his family does & they will fight to keep him in. They will be given an ultimatum to get out or go down. The poll that came out showing Trump up by 10 on him is fake news. They did that to start the narrative that ol Joe can't win now. He will announce he's not running again by Jan. Newsome is their guy.

I would suspect that Joe also has plenty of dirt on everybody and could be risky for the democrats to force out.

I dont know about Joe but the radical leftist have plenty of dirt and they are in complete control of the party even thought they represent a small portion of that party. Sooner or later the moderates in the Democratic party will wake up and get some balls. Believe it or not the party as a whole are not radical communists.
    Last edited by centurian; 09-26-2023 at 10:02 AM.

I want it to be Joe. I do not want Big Mike slipping in at the last moment for term number 4 for O
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    This could be amusing but who benefits from this potential exposure.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/sean-h...ewsom-desantis
    The media outlets benefit. It's more drama and tension to draw in viewers. To think that this debate or any other will have any affect, or is effect?, on the actual primaries and/or election results is stupidity. But I don't clean teeth for a living so what do I know?
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

not shit
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

See, right out of the horses mouth.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

I have met Newsom. Years ago at his fancy azz winery in Napa.

He's a slime ball.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

I've drunk some plumpjack.. I can't remember Cade. I like some early 2000 cabs, the only thing that I resonates with me was them being earlier on with screw caps.
    Last edited by Highstrung; 09-27-2023 at 09:39 AM.

Giggles wouldn’t be calling shots any more than Biden…who isn’t calling any shots at all.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I've drunk some plumpjack.. I can't remember Cade. I like some early 2000 cabs, the only thing that I resonates with me was them being earlier on with screw caps.
    Only positive I recall from the entire evening at Plumpjack was Kimberly Guilfoyle..... she was delightful. The food was not so great and the wine was average at best.
    Last edited by nitro5x6's; 09-27-2023 at 09:54 AM.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

The WS loved it twenty years ago.. but he was the mayor of San Fran, and they liked advertising