Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: This place is...

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    oh the days off the bagman
    "His parents used his college money to buy him a car afterse he got a scholarship"
    SMU ( 30 for 30 Pony Excess is still one of my favorites)
    Yellawood
    Black Trans AMs
    Perry Noble
    What did Dwayne Haskins say " I didn't come to Ohio St. to play school"
    "This is Georgia, they ain't gone hire no sorry players"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Fuck Climp5in
    How's that shitter?
    Better than the wax ring Sakkerliner is still stuck on.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Jimmy Rane
    Bobby Lowder
    BC Inabinet
    Someiwontname

Carolina's boosters were shit at boosting too. They thought they were trying to win, they were not...
    Bobby Lowder, that's the Auburnite that I was trying to remember. Man, they should bring him back, he'd probably make NIL and the TP illegal again with the shit he'd pull.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

BC Inabinet. He was involved with all of the cheating in the late 70's to early 80's. He had one of the first RV's, a converted bus.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Bobby Lowder, that's the Auburnite that I was trying to remember. Man, they should bring him back, he'd probably make NIL and the TP illegal again with the shit he'd pull.
    Yellawood makes Lowder look like he's trading baseball cards in the lunchroom.

Love what Deion’s doing at Colorado. If you don’t, that’s cool too.

Players should’ve been getting paid all along.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Love what Deion’s doing at Colorado. If you don’t, that’s cool too.

Players should’ve been getting paid all along.
    Oh no you dih’int!

Always the rebel

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Typical southerner reaction. Everyone loved college football when everything that is happening above the table now was happening under the table. Plausible deniability kept you engaged and defending "your" team because they would never do such things, it was always those other guys.

Same with social politics. We long for the "good old days" when all the same immoral stuff brought to the forefront now was happening behind closed doors. Nothing has changed in either case other than it is now happening in the light of day.

If you were a fan then but not now it's not because they're doing anything different. It's because you don't like the thing you knew was happening then being done openly. Same corruption. Just different marketing.
    I don't remember the Black Lives Matter sham and blaming whites for everything until recently.

It's Wednesday and Klimpsux has a huge game Saturday...and no shit talk? I will say Florida State looked vulnerable against Boston College.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    I don't remember the Black Lives Matter sham and blaming whites for everything until recently.
    True. But that wasn't just college football. You'd have to seal yourself inside a hypoallergenic Faraday cage/bubble in Siberia with no contact with the outside world to insulate yourself from that. Our homes are full of products made/distributed/sold by companies who did the same thing. So we choose our protest to be in locations where it has the least impact on our comfort and our lives.

I was specifically speaking to players getting paid in the post you quoted. We all knew it was happening before we all knew it was happening and were just fine with it then.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory View Post
    It's Wednesday and Klimpsux has a huge game Saturday...and no shit talk? I will say Florida State looked vulnerable against Boston College.
    Yesterday Dabozo said, "the lost to Duke doesn't take Climp5in out of the playoff picture"
    Stated if they beat FSU on Saturday, they'd be right in the playoff mix.
    I shit you not

The wheels fell off the bandwagon. And FSU played their worst game of the year but at least they didn't beat themselves.
    Last edited by Huntinjunkie; 09-20-2023 at 03:22 PM.

BC Inabinet. He was involved with all of the cheating in the late 70's to early 80's. He had one of the first RV's, a converted bus.
    His son Ben came over to Irmo when I was there. He was a joke. BC would roll up in that RV and watch practice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any Clemson fan that thinks they'll win Saturday is an idiot. I fully expect for FSU to beat the doodoo out of Clemson, there's your shit talk. If for some reason Clemson wins then that crow will taste really good. Yeah, FSU had a time with BC, they probably didn't spend more than a day or two in game prep for them and the rest of the time getting ready to smash the Tigers. If for some reason they lose to Clemson either they and LSU aren't as good as the pundits say they are or Clemson is much better than they say they are.

Oh, and congrats to Sakkerliner for winning the first half against UGA again, y'all really kicked their butts the first half. Glad to see the rushing yardage is on the plus side now too. Maybe you'll have less QB sacks than Klubnick has interceptions by November.

Glad to see the rushing yardage is on the plus side now too. Maybe you'll have less QB sacks than Klubnick has interceptions by November.
    A couple of the SC O-line that shit the bed against UNC were replaced by the highly touted true freshmen 4 and 5 star recruits for the UGA game and they held their own for most of the game. The future doesn't look good at all for Climp5in

This is Clemson. 100+/- characters describing why they lose.

Any Clemson fan that thinks they'll win Saturday is an idiot. I fully expect for FSU to beat the doodoo out of Clemson, there's your shit talk
    300 describing Dabozohype...

If for some reason Clemson wins then that crow will taste really good. Yeah, FSU had a time with BC, they probably didn't spend more than a day or two in game prep for them and the rest of the time getting ready to smash the Tigers. If for some reason they lose to Clemson either they and LSU aren't as good as the pundits say they are or Clemson is much better than they say they are.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    This is Clemson. 100+/- characters describing why they lose.

300 describing Dabozohype...
    Nothing I’ve seen gives me confidence in this team. But, they’ll get it together at some point soon. In November they’ll put 50-60 up on Sakkerliner and embarrass them in their own stadium again.

Nothing I’ve seen gives me confidence in this team. But, they’ll get it together at some point soon. In November they’ll put 50-60 up on Sakkerliner and embarrass them in their own stadium again.
    The orange Kool-Aide is thick in this one.