Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: F35 Missing - Charleston

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    So, you think some little ninjas or fairies snuck into the county under the cover of darkness and staged a jet fighter debris field?
    I realize that you have quite a snarky opinion of anything I say, but I obviously wasn’t aware of the claim that a debris field was found at the time I made my post above. Interestingly, but not surprisingly, it hasn’t at this point really been disproven, and it would appear that willyworm agrees that this whole story smells.

But to answer your question, no, I don’t believe in little ninjas or fairies. I do believe that it’s been proven time and time again that what we are told by our government is rarely close to the truth. And I doubt we’ll ever hear the real story of why a pilot ejected from a high-tech plane that supposedly stayed in the air for some time, and his fellow pilot wasn’t instructed to track it since apparently the USAF can’t.

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Just a few things to clear up...
    The pilots are trained to point the bird in a safe location away from people/structure before punching out. If they say it's near the S-C lakes, it's nearby. If it were on land this is a whole didn't convo and the plane would have been found.

Either way, this is a complete shit show and I trust very little of what I read on it.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Oh it stinks alright. I drove thru some of those storms and they were nasty. With it being that way the plane never should have launched to begin with. I know people shake their heads wondering why a flight gets canceled due to "weather" but this is why. One thing goes wrong, aircraft gets struck by lightning (which is completely possible) or one of a plethora of other trappings, and the jet goes down. That's why they avoid flying, especially when it's not mission critical, when the weather gets fowl like it was on Sunday.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by willyworm; 09-19-2023 at 02:51 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

I still think this whole incident is somehow tied to ECU1984's new drone...

USAF doesn't have any F-5s. We have T-38s that act as our aggressors. It's the same aircraft but the T-38 lacks the weapons systems and gun. Other countries still fly F-5s though, as they're cheap and a highly maneuverable supersonic aircraft. We can convert the T-38s easily but why when we have a buncha studs in the stable like F-15EX, 16s, 35s and 22s.

Calm down. It's just Charleston AFB's Safety Office and yes, they don't leave the base much... at least not in that truck they don't. Most likely with emergency management riding shotgun.

Either way, I was told the ELT transponder wasn't working. Think "black box" here although it's not actually black but anyway. If crashed over land the ELT is supposed to activate upon impact or can be manually triggered by the pilot. It emits a tone on the guard freq's and assists in location of the wreckage by emergency crews and the planes they fly. The aircraft also has a Underwater Acoustical Beacon that emits a sonar tone if it crashes in water but only specific ships/boats are outfitted with the stuff to hear said tone. Good luck getting one of 'em on Marion or Moultrie. Perhaps Coast Guard has a smaller one outfitted with the ability to detect/locate the UAB tone. Who knows?

SilentWeapon, the reason why Apaches aren't on the job are they're attack helicopters and are not used for search and rescue. Now if Chinamen were trying to get to the crash site before us then the Apache would be of use. USAF uses the HH-60 for the SAR mission and USCG has a couple others they use.

The pilots are trained to point the bird in a safe location away from people/structure before punching out. If they say it's near the S-C lakes, it's nearby. If it were on land this is a whole different convo and the plane would have likely been found already. Water landings get complicated.

Either way, this is a complete shit show and I trust very little of what I read on it.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Thank you for your insight. Cmon Dude, chinamen is no longer the preferred nomenclature.

USAF doesn't have any F-5s. We have T-38s that act as our aggressors. It's the same aircraft but the T-38 lacks the weapons systems and gun. Other countries still fly F-5s though, as they're cheap and a highly maneuverable supersonic aircraft. We can convert the T-38s easily but why when we have a buncha studs in the stable like F-15EX, 16s, 35s and 22s.

Appreciate your insight and service. While the USAF does not use the F-5, the Navy and Marines still have 3 units. In fairness, the T-38 and the F-5 are easily confused by an excitable civilian like myself who was wholly focused on the F-35's.

This whole things has a undertone of fuckery. No pictures of the pilot, ejection seat, or parachute in this Instagram world? Well alright. MG

Screenshot 2023-09-19 at 7.25.39 AM.png
    Last edited by Maggie Glover; 09-19-2023 at 06:33 AM.
    Dum Spiro Spero

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    Broken chain logo is confidence inspiring for sure.
    And chain broken by a jet wing OHHHHH the irony
    I am a nobody, that met somebody, that can save anybody.

soooooooo, can I add this one to my ever-growing list of crazy ass conspiracy theories that you people come up with that never pan out?

looks like a plane crashed.

but dont let me stop yall from coming up with some really weird shit.

carry on
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Damn thing landed about a mile from my farm in Indiantown. Driving home from work yesterday, came around the curve to blue lights and LEO everywhere. Sat and chatted with local DNR for a minute and watched helicopters and the search party. Was a pretty wild scene. Wasn't long after I got home they reported it had been found.

little did you know it was our uber-smart government's rapid response team that was PRETENDING to cover up the crash when, in actuality, the plane is sitting in ukraine or china or something.

don't you paranoia worth a shit?

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    blah, blah blah,..... and his fellow pilot wasn’t instructed to track it since apparently the USAF can’t.
    I figured the best option for the wingman is to keep eyes on the parachute, not the plane.

If you dont think there are chinese operatives stomping through those woods, you are sadly mistaken.

They were probably there before our guys.

We do some work at a defense plant and Chinese "tourists" were caught on a tour wearing double sided tape on the bottom of their shoes. They were trying to pick up ANYTHING in the dust on the floor to analyze for a competitive advantage. They will take a piece of scrap metal and reverse engineer it in a heartbeat. A wiring harness could be invaluable to them at some point.

There are Chinese spies around EVERY military and defense installation in this country and others. And they are kicking our asses.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    soooooooo, can I add this one to my ever-growing list of crazy ass conspiracy theories that you people come up with that never pan out?

carry on

I agree… not everything is a conspiracy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Gunning Bird View Post
    I still think this whole incident is somehow tied to ECU1984's new drone...
    SSshhhhh......I was miles away, yeah that's it, miles away

but if you dont believe "chinese operatives are stomping through those woods"....

ummmmm
    welll....

I dont.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post

carry on
    but 2th, fighter jets never crash,
    How can that be possible, when they are mechanical, built and flown by humans
    a Jet crashing is totally unheard of, "it definitely stinks"
    Oh wait, never mind, I think this is the third or 4th military jet to crash this month
    Carry on

How often does this crap happen and we're not aware of it?
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

IT WAS LOST BEFORE IT CRASHED TO EARTH

not a simply another plane crash.

EDIT* it was lost before **and after** it crashed
    Last edited by DoubleSprig; 09-19-2023 at 08:38 AM.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

so it was lost, then crashed.
    but thats just not another plane crash?

and other planes crash that we dont know of?

did an elephant break this stick?
    do you people not have other stuff to think about?
    like global warming? and what's for dinner?

or does this conspiracy bullshit take up all of your time?
    what ever comes of all this?

nothing burger.

So now the gubmint doesn't do anything we're not aware of? Including screwing stuff up? Okay.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

CWPINST is offline 168 grains of assistance from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Quackhead22 View Post
    You mean like a catalytic converter or some airplane tires?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nope…..more like the exotic material likely used in some of the components. Not exactly eco friendly. Don’t go looking for souvenirs.
    Last edited by CWPINST; 09-19-2023 at 08:56 AM.
    If it ain\'t accurate at long distance, then the fact that it is flat shooting is meaningless.