Thread: Federal Duck Stamp voting livestream today

Default Federal Duck Stamp voting livestream today

looks like I'm entry 143
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/usfwsh...7720310974555/

livestream of voting today

Saw where Chuck Black won.

What do y'all think about where the Biden administration repealed the mandate Trump set in place where is was mandatory to include an aspect of hunting in the painting for it to be considered?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Nice work, Cid.

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Saw where Chuck Black won.

What do y'all think about where the Biden administration repealed the mandate Trump set in place where is was mandatory to include an aspect of hunting in the painting for it to be considered?

I didn’t know Trump did that. Well, this is going to be a first. I agree with Biden repealing that mandate. I’m opposed to Govt mandating anything that isn’t absolutely necessary…which pretty much means I’m against the Govt mandating anything. Let folks paint what they want and may the best one win. The requirements should be that it has to have waterfowl in it. I like the idea of having it be a hunting scene, but what’ll be next…pics must include a made in the USA truck or boat etc?? Just let folks paint ducks and pick the best one.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

I didn't disagree with the concept but I wasn't crazy about it either. I mean, I know bird watchers buy the stamp but let's face it, it's majority hunters. And if it wasn't required I'm sure sales would plummet. But I digress...

One artist put like an empty hull floating in the water within eyeshot of the duck. I was thinking that just paints a poor light on hunters because they're basically littering. Which is essentially thuthful. So I'm, like yeah I'm ok with it being removed.

Thing that doesn't set well is that I suspect Biden, Pelosi and the rest of the cronies, were on a rampage to just undo absolutely everything possible that Trump did just because they hated him that much. Having that much hate for someone/something is just unhealthy. For instance how much some USCjr fans hate Clemson. It's just unsavory.

Last edited by willyworm; 09-25-2023 at 09:20 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

I have a healthy hatred for Clemsux, thank you! And yes, while I agree with the move, I’m quite certain I despise the motivation behind it.
    Last edited by WhitewaterDuck; 09-27-2023 at 11:47 AM.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!