Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Banishment?

Default Banishment?

When is too much on here too much? What are the rules (spoken or unspoken) regarding being banned? Would like to hear specifically from the mods. No beef here, just a serious question.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

I got banned for 24 hours for expressing my opinions on simple man's fruit cake. I guess you could consider that the baseline.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Mods are people. They can do as they choose.
    So, yeah, its a stupid question and there is your stupid answer.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Feetdown got banned for a few days just because.

If it would start a fight in person with a stranger don’t post it
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Pics of ketchup on grits is an apparent no no.

Default Banishment?

It’s a capricious standard for temporary timeouts (e.g. your sugar on grits, WillK not extolling the virtues of Skrimple’s fruitcake, etc.).

I banned the new copy and paste master because he crossed a decency line for me. I don’t care what you think about the action. Rage on about “censorship, you shoulda blocked him or you don’t have to read it” for I have zero fucks to give.

(Forgot the have in last sentence)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by boondoggle; 09-12-2023 at 06:38 AM.
    "The real reason fish jump - they don't have a middle finger!"

The relationship between MOST of the Mods on here goes back to the inception of SCDUCKS, literally!
    Therefore, there is a great deal of trust between these members and when one makes a decision, the others stand behind him.
    Mods on here are guided by some unwritten/unspoken rules of conduct so drawing the line as BB asks is not possible.
    Carry on.....
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

amen
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by willk View Post
    I got banned for 24 hours for expressing my opinions on simple man's fruit cake. I guess you could consider that the baseline.
    Fruit cake sucks. I said WTF I said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

And tater used to make sport of banning me. I’ve got to hold some sort of record.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Stay on Tater's good side, if you can find it.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    Stay on Tater's good side, if you can find it.
    Not in reference to Tater but that reminds me of the old saying "trying to pick up a turd by the clean end".

Just follow my lead. I am a model citizen.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

I used to get into it with Tater but figured out he was good people. I sold him the best truck I've ever owned so he's indebted to me and can't ban me now!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto View Post
    A larger caliber will help you with your deer kills. Try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    I agree with timber22

I got banned, briefly if I remember correctly, for saying that grown men that needed to shoot a limit of ducks every time they hunted didn't "get it". I still see them as pathetic as a 45 year old man trying to hang around with 23 year old girls. I'll probably get banned.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Ive seen a couple people get banned for getting pretty personal in insults, and a few racist quotes. A few got banned years ago in the swamp for posting shlongs in the photos with the goodies.

The sports form has landed the ban hammer a few times on the personal attacks/insults.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireman View Post
    Ive seen a couple people get banned for getting pretty personal in insults, and a few racist quotes. A few got banned years ago in the swamp for posting shlongs in the photos with the goodies.

The sports form has landed the ban hammer a few times on the personal attacks/insults.
    Would someone calling your mother a whore warrant such disciplinary action? Asking for a friend...
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Would someone calling your mother a whore warrant such disciplinary action? Asking for a friend...
    That warrants street disciplinary action. Families are off limits.

"Is she?" - Dalton

"All animals are equal but some are more equal than others." Orwell - Animal Farm

Just have to figure out what are the sacred cows to each wielder of power on here. Regardless if they should be euthanized...the sacred cows not the mods.
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston