Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Mexico Govenor Prohibits Guns under Emergency Health Act

Default New Mexico Govenor Prohibits Guns under Emergency Health Act

Nope. Constitution rules.

C you next Tuesday.

The new Covid standard.

Trample constitutional rights in the name of a health emergency, have it sent to court and see if you can get a liberal enough judge to side with you.

If not oh well.

She can go to Hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Woodie View Post
    She can go to Hell.
    And fjb and the rest of the dems and left@!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I continue to be amazed that these twits really think they'll be able to safely rule the US/world if they 'just' remove all legal firearms from law-abiding citizens. Heck, for that matter, what makes them think the Chinese or even the UN won't decide to kick their butts into the ocean if we were ever truly disarmed?

As for this order, how many would really like to bet that the killer(s) of these three kids was actually a concealed weapons permit holder?

F* the Democrats and GOP RINOs...
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

She’s going to be impeached and removed from office.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    I continue to be amazed that these twits really think they'll be able to safely rule the US/world if they 'just' remove all legal firearms from law-abiding citizens. Heck, for that matter, what makes them think the Chinese or even the UN won't decide to kick their butts into the ocean if we were ever truly disarmed?

As for this order, how many would really like to bet that the killer(s) of these three kids was actually a concealed weapons permit holder?

F* the Democrats and GOP RINOs...
    It is the Chinese. That's who "we" work for. Our politicians are chink whores.

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post

I'd like to up the ante and wager the killers were illegals crossing over the border.

1] let criminals in
    2] criminals be criminals and kill people
    3] OMG emergency, we need to ban guns!

Criminals will line up by the hundreds to turn in their illegal firearms. Yeah.... that's what will happen for sure.

Inside of every democrat is a totalitarian.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Who didn’t see this coming with Covid? If they can just get re elected in the White House, expand the Supreme Court, then write their own rules. If you think that’s not what they’re thinking you’re sadly mistaken, AND AN IDIOT.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    Inside of every democrat is a totalitarian.
    Inside? Maybe 30 years ago. It's boldly on the outside on display these days.

And same goes for any pretend Conservatives that support permits to carry, any sort of mag restrictions, or literally anything in regards to a restriction of what we can purchase or where we can carry it.
    Last edited by JimmyD714; 09-11-2023 at 08:20 AM.

SANTA FE, N.M. – New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham has issued an emergency public health order temporarily suspending the right to carry firearms in public across Albuquerque and surrounding Bernalillo County.

The Democratic governor said she expects legal challenges but was compelled to act because of recent shootings, including the death of an 11-year-old boy outside a minor league baseball stadium this week.

Lujan Grisham said state police would be responsible for enforcing what amount to civil violations. Albuquerque police Chief Harold Medina said he won’t enforce it, and Bernalillo County Sheriff John Allen said he’s uneasy about it because it raises too many questions about constitutional rights.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...e/70808122007/

Chief Medina won't enforce it and Sheriff Allen is "uneasy".

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — The top federal prosecutor in New Mexico has a message for young men in the community who may be spiraling out of control and feeling trapped in a world of hatred and fear: “The shooting must stop.”

Alexander M.M. Uballez, the U.S. Attorney for the District of New Mexico, made the comment Wednesday while he announced a new $2 million grant from the U.S. Department of Justice that is meant to help address the root causes of violence in the state's largest city. The funding will support efforts by Albuquerque’s Community Safety Department and its violence intervention program.

The city has been rocked by recent shootings, including one that left a 5-year-old girl dead after someone fired at a mobile home where she was spending the night. Police renewed their plea Wednesday for anyone with information about the shooting to come forward.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-sta...p-the-shooting

The health emergency executive order (which won't be enforced) is inner city, drive by shootings. I'm not sure why it's so hard to type that out in an article.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post

The health emergency executive order (which won't be enforced) is inner city, drive by shootings. I'm not sure why it's so hard to type that out in an article.
    Because that flies in the face of the narrative from the Biden administration that "white supremacy" is the greatest threat of violence. What you mentioned is correct, but not allowed to be discussed.

Now focus on the "insurrectionists" from J6 like a good boy.

How about hand out firearms to those who need em & get the hell out the way while the citizens take back their communities? The justice system isn't working. Criminals are not scared. And until they become scared, this will only get worse.

First of all the emergency order was set for thirty days. No way to get to or through the court in 30 days so why? Just to see if it could be done and if people would abide by the illegal executive action. Look for other blue states to follow and expand on this idea.

Second how many of your would abide by this executive action if you lived in NM. I would not.

Third how many local sheriffs or police would enforce this illegal action.

I did not call it a law because it is not a law.

I have never open carried. May start just to show support to the citizens of NM. Maybe all those who oppose their treasonous gov should join in...

i'm pretty sure this is a nothing burger and the only outcome will be pissing off rednecks on a SC hunting forum....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.