Thread: Dakota 283 Dog Crate

Default Dakota 283 Dog Crate

My Boykin goes to the office with me a good bit , have a crate in my office for when people are coming in and out .

Like to get one I can strap down in bed of my truck , saw a wreck few weeks back where guys (it was empty ) dog crate flew out of his truck

We have one of the cheaper crates in the house but no where to really hook straps to secure it in back of the truck

Looking at Dakota 283 in the G3 size, will this work for Boykin ok. he weighs 32-34 lbs

Open to other suggestions as well

TIA

Dakotas are great kennels. Medium would be the size you need.

I’m too poor for Gunners or Dakotas but my Ruffland Intermediates do the job just the same.

Quote Originally Posted by FULLCHOKE View Post
    Dakotas are great kennels. Medium would be the size you need.

I’m too poor for Gunners or Dakotas but my Ruffland Intermediates do the job just the same.

Do they have a way to secure them in bed of truck ?

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Do they have a way to secure them in bed of truck ?
    You run straps over the top, they have grooves for straps to sit in.

I have one for sale in TP. https://scducks.com/forum/showthread.php?218482-Stuff
    Last edited by MolliesMaster; 09-08-2023 at 07:12 AM.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

The Ruffland have bolt attachments for tie downs on the corners or other accessories.

If I was putting a pup in the back of truck, the nicest kennel I could afford would be going in it. My GWP rides in a Ruffland in the back seat.

Quote Originally Posted by scdiver View Post
    The Ruffland have bolt attachments for tie downs on the corners or other accessories.

If I was putting a pup in the back of truck, the nicest kennel I could afford would be going in it. My GWP rides in a Ruffland in the back seat.

Thanks. Ordered the Ruffland intermediate