Thread: Mentally Ill, yet still returning to teach

Default Mentally Ill, yet still returning to teach

F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

I think this is a long con by this guy. He is trying to expose how ridiculous woke culture is. Nobody really knows the truth though

I think his long con is to get disability, speaking gigs, a book deal, and never have to work again.

THIS IS WHAT IS WRONG with this country and just think??? What is going to happen to the majority of the children of the generation whe are in NOW> This shit did NOT happen this bad 4 years ago so you all go ahead and vote for the left and GOD BLESS the majority of the children!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    THIS IS WHAT IS WRONG with this country and just think??? What is going to happen to the majority of the children of the generation whe are in NOW> This shit did NOT happen this bad 4 years ago so you all go ahead and vote for the left and GOD BLESS the majority of the children!
    When did you move to Canada?
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

The left will tell you how precious children are then throw em to a pedophile or choke em out by abortion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    The left will tell you how precious children are then throw em to a pedophile or choke em out by abortion.
    BINGO

Not sure how it works in Canada but probably something like the guy on MASH that was trying to get kicked out to qualify for disability
    Last edited by tprice; 09-07-2023 at 11:00 AM.