Thread: Costs of Illegal Immigration To Taxpayers

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Now tell me the cheap labor is worth it. No way!

1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year.
    Link-->Immigration and Welfare

2. $2.2 Billion a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.
    Link-->The High Cost of Cheap Labor

3. $2.5 Billion a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.

4. $12 Billion a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English!

5. $17 Billion a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.

6. $3 Million a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.

7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.

8. $90 Billion a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.

9. $200 Billion a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.

10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US.

11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroine and marijuana, crossed into the U. S from the Southern border. Homeland Security Report:
    Link-->PDF File

12. The National Policy Institute, "estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period." Link-->PDF File

13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin.

14. "The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States "

Total Monetary Cost

The total cost is a massive $338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Parkland Hospital in Dallas lost $70 million in 2005 in illegal-alien obstetrical care alone.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Damn!

And the politician try to tell us we need them and they're good for our economy!

[img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Numerous SC munincipalities have "Spanish day" every week - in which only hispanic cases are handled in court. West Columbia is one of them. This way they only have to pay the interpreter for one full day, instaed of having them on standby all of the time.

everyday is spanish day in th ER...

IT SUCKS don't it. Us everyday HARD WORKING bust our ASS just to pay for the SHIT!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Elect someone who will close the door. PERIOD.
    Cart anyone without a greencard back across the border....change the law that states a child that is born on American soil is an American citizen.
    And PROMISE any illegal alien that if he is caught back in this country, he will be terminated....American prison does not scare a poverty stricken mexican....Hell thats a holiday inn, where half his cousins are now.
    If they start firing guns at the borders, i think the point will have more affect.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Did all of that BS with the national guard protecting our border shit change anything as far as the statistics of illegal aliens succeeding in getting into the US since they were supposedly position there to cut down on the illegal aliens?

i would like to see some stats on that shit..just how much it has helped cutting down on the immigrants

i bet the GUBMENT wont post those numbers
    No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

conservation permit holder

NBK Pro-staff

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    If I read 'mousetrap' in one more fishing thread I'm punching a puppy.