Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lock and load boys

Just immigrate legally. It’s that simple. We don’t want your ass here any other way. It’s just a fading hope in the rule of law, not racism.

Just put desks at the border & give em a SS card as they enter. They'll be in the system & pay taxes like natural born citizens. That would stop the flood quickly.

How about don't create a negative incentive to enter the country legally? Only a sucker would try to do it legally based on the current requirements.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

FBI hunts for more than a dozen Uzbek migrants who entered southern border with help of ISIS-linked trafficker

So what? The border is wide open. These actually came as asylum seekers & we said, sure, come on in!!! Why would they hunt them? Do they really believe the biggest & brightest mexicans are the only ones coming across? This is INSANE!!! Who the hell would think that terrorists are not crossing?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rafficker.html