Thread: Media's Lack of Integrity

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

http://www.wwe.com/inside/cenaoncnn/

Cena: Steroids? "Absolutely not"
    In a country in which the news media is highly suspect, and the quality of unbiased reporting has been thrown into the trash can, CNN has stooped to new depths. Notwithstanding the fairness, or lack therein, of CNN’s recent piece entitled “Death Grip: Inside Pro Wrestling,” perhaps the best example of how CNN misrepresents and unfairly presents their biased, if not illegal, point of view is the comparison of WWE’s unedited video above to CNN’s edited version. CNN’s depiction of John Cena as it relates to steroids is not only professionally and morally wrong, but damaging to his character.
    Watch John Cena's unedited comments, which did not air on CNN's “Death Grip: Inside Pro Wrestling

Unedited

Watch video of John Cena from CNN's edited piece entitled “Death Grip: Inside Pro Wrestling.”

Edited
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Guilty until proven innocent, right?

If he was a star baseball player I'd care, but he's a wrestler. Those guys are big but they don't have many stats to mark their accomplishments, therefore they almost don't even count...just my $.02
    Delta in a nutshell:Breeding grounds+small wetlands+big blocks of grass cover+predator removal+nesting structures+enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!
    Visit http://www.DeltaWaterfowl.org

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

great point. He is not in a "competitive environment", although they get beat and banged up more than just about any athelete. Who cares if he chooses to do it . Now, as far as competitve atheletes, that is a different story.

BTW...anyone who has worked out for 4 or 5 years knows..some people are gifted with incredible genes....but, my saying is..."if they look to big to be natural, they usually aren't."

I remember seeing a video of Scott steiner saying he was all natural. I [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

What if there is a proven and direct link to the killing of Chris Benoit's family b/c of steroids?
    Is it still o.k.???
    ----------------------------------<br />I\'m getting worser!!!

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

How are they going to seperate the XANAX and other "antideppressants/Painkillers/alcohol/uppers/steroids? Which caused what? I think all the above are detrimental to the individual that uses them that doesn't take em as prescribed. Then, take em all together and it is a recipe for disaster. No, I don't think it is alright for people to abuse any type of drug/alcohol. Legal or illegal. If he had the Testosterone prescribed by a physician, it was legal, as were the pain killers and zombie makers.

I just wouldn't believe the hype that.....Because Chris Benoit used steroids and because he killed his wife and child, we can conclusively say that there is a direct correlation between the steroids and the murders.

They are bad for you. Don't do it. I believe that whole heartedly. I will also throw the other above listed drugs into that category. (unless you have a SANE physician prescribe them for a real need.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?