Thread: Ouch

Default Ouch

Will the scar add or subtract from the trashiness?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eve-irwin.html

That hurt.

Bet that stung a bit
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Crickey mate
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I got hit on my toe by one of those bastards in Alabama. Liked to cut my toe off to get some relief. I can only imagine how that one felt.

How....
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    How....
    Doing the backstroke along the beach like that "it" Lia Thomas?
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Had one sever my Achilles tendon completely two years ago. It was incredibly painful. They gave me phentanol in the ambulance and it did not touch the pain.

They've always been a fear of mine. I always shuffle my feet at the beach and I've only ever kicked up flounder.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

I've always wondered how shuffling your feet makes them less likely to light that ass up? Are you not coming in contact with them regardless of whether you're shuffling, stepping, or doing the Crip Walk like Sportin does in the water?

Fight or flight I imagine.

Ima fight if you mash me. Ima take flight if you nudge me.