Thread: The Answer to Black Rock & ESG

Default The Answer to Black Rock & ESG

Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

As much as it surprised me, I was very impressed with a lot of his answers in the debate. But I have not watched all of it either.
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

I’ve been saying this since these actions companies are taking/allowing absolutely fly in the face of supporting/driving share price ie Bud Light debacle. If they’re able to tie this to access to lending/credit and then bring that down to a personal level all the while pushing digital currency and more credit card/debit card use, you can forget flying anywhere or doing anything bc they’ll control the money and you won’t get access if you don’t have the correct score/think the right way say the right things. Hello Orwell 1984.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

IMG_4580.jpeg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

Palmetto Duck knows what’s up. All the frogs better wake up, the water will be boiling soon enough.
    Larry Fink is in charge of 30+ TRILLION dollars. What he wants to happen will happen. He seems to be sailing with the wind at the moment. Division, and complacent are his best friends.

SW338, are you going to be around late this week? I am trying to get up there if this storm doesn't screw my plans up...