Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: talk about the debate here

Tertium Quid would be so much better...

Why is he not joining the debate?
    "My resume is the trail of destruction behind me. " Bucky Katt

Is he still a democrat?

The looser in the debate is Fox news. The other networks are free to cover the Trump circus or the debate or both while FOX is stuck with a debate between a bunch of losers most barely is double digits. I dont think anyone wants to hear anything these idiots have to say. How long till they bash trump? I say first question.

Burgun- also ran Mostly unknown injured last night in pick up game

Christie- Rino and back stabber

Desantis- had a good shot maybe still does as the only contender besides trump. Self inflicted wound battling the queers to passafy the bible thumpers

Haley- Rino her platform is what ever you will bite on

Hutinson- also ran mostly unknown

Pence- Rino and back stabber

Ramaswamy- Rino already take the Soros money

Scott- also ran good VP selection
    Last edited by centurian; 08-23-2023 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i hope the zillions of people vote.

and I agree with Hogg. stop typing unless you gonna do something....
    I may have mentioned---Trump is going to court where he can present all the evidence to show he actually won in 2020.
    lots of talk about election interference but none of you have anything to back it up.

I plan to vote for trump in '24.

and my boys have proper haircuts.
    (and I dont have enough doves to call a hunt just yet)
    Everything he said

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politi...f_Donald_Trump

The political positions of Donald Trump (sometimes referred to as Trumpism[1][2][3]), the 45th president of the United States, have frequently changed. Trump is primarily a populist, protectionist, isolationist, and nationalist.

Political affiliation and ideology
    Self-described

Trump speaking at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in 2015
    Donald Trump registered as a Republican in Manhattan in 1987; since that time, he has changed his party affiliation five times. In 1999, Trump changed his party affiliation to the Independence Party of New York. In August 2001, Trump changed his party affiliation to Democratic. In September 2009, Trump changed his party affiliation back to the Republican Party. In December 2011, Trump changed to "no party affiliation" (independent). In April 2012, Trump again returned to the Republican Party.[4]

In a 2004 interview, Trump told CNN's Wolf Blitzer: "In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat", explaining: "It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats...But certainly we had some very good economies under Democrats, as well as Republicans. But we've had some pretty bad disaster under the Republicans."[5] In a July 2015 interview, Trump said that he has a broad range of political positions and that "I identify with some things as a Democrat."[4]

During his 2016 campaign for the presidency, Trump consistently described the state of the United States in bleak terms, referring to it as a nation in dire peril that is plagued by lawlessness, poverty, and violence, constantly under threat, and at risk of having "nothing, absolutely nothing, left".[6][7] In accepting the Republican nomination for president, Trump said that "I alone can fix" the system,[8] and pledged that if elected, "Americanism, not globalism, will be our credo."[7] He described himself as a "law and order" candidate and "the voice" of "the forgotten men and women".[9] Trump's inaugural address on January 20, 2017, focused on his campaign theme of America in crisis and decline.[10] He pledged to end what he referred to as "American carnage",[11][12] depicting the United States in a dystopian light—as a "land of abandoned factories, economic angst, rising crime"—while pledging "a new era in American politics".[10]

Although Trump was the Republican nominee, he has signaled that the official party platform, adopted at the 2016 Republican National Convention, diverges from his own views.[13] According to a The Washington Post tally, Trump made some 282 campaign promises over the course of his 2016 campaign.[14]

In February 2017, Trump stated that he was a "total nationalist" in a "true sense".[15] In October 2018, Trump again described himself as a nationalist.[16][17]

During the last week of his presidential term, Trump was reportedly considering founding a new political party and wanted to call it the Patriot Party.[18]
    DILLIGAF

If Trump starts a third party by that name, I would join..
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

It would be more honest than him describing himself as a Republican. Trump is about as principled as Lindsay Graham.
    DILLIGAF

"Ramaswamy- Rino already take the Soros money"

He explained it. This guy is legit.

I haven't hear him say a thing that I disagree with. He has been on 60+ podcasts and will interview with anybody. He is dangerous to the establishment. He will kill DeSantis tonight. The Uni-party is scared of this guy. If you listen to Shawn Ryan, check him out.

Yall need to watch RFK's tucker Carlson interview

Quote Originally Posted by BachelorJack View Post
    Dude knows his stuff on Ukraine. I disagree with him on some social stuff and certainly his stance on climate change but we agree on an awful lot.
    cut\'em

Quote Originally Posted by BachelorJack View Post
    I listened to him in person Sunday

IMG_0688.jpg
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Looks like you made him blink.
    DILLIGAF

What's wrong with his voice? Serious.

Spasmodic dysphonia.
    DILLIGAF

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    What's wrong with his voice? Serious.
    spasmodic dysphonia

The exact cause of spasmodic dysphonia is unknown, however, most cases result from a trigger in the brain and nervous system that can affect the voice. Sometimes it is caused by psychological stress.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

a built in excuse like Biden's stuttering if he says something stupid....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    "Ramaswamy- Rino already take the Soros money"

He explained it. This guy is legit.

I haven't hear him say a thing that I disagree with. He has been on 60+ podcasts and will interview with anybody. He is dangerous to the establishment. He will kill DeSantis tonight. The Uni-party is scared of this guy. If you listen to Shawn Ryan, check him out.
    He accepted a grant from soros' brother to go to Yale law school. Said it was the only way he could afford to go and foolish not to accept it. I doubt he had any concern at the time. May not mean anything but Soros taints everything he touches.
    Last edited by centurian; 08-23-2023 at 03:01 PM.

I know.
    I haven't seen this dude stumble yet.
    He isn't scared to go on any show. He actually answers questions with answers. Not Tim Scott politician style. Tucker clowned them all except Ramaswamy in Iowa