Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: talk about the debate here

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    It's going to be a shitshow. I'm gonna watch it with a glass of bourbon in my hand.
    Ought to be funnier that a SNL skit.

Drink a shot every time one of the RINOS says "Trump" and you will be goggle eyed...

I'm not watching..
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

I'm gonna watch. It will be somewhat informative, mostly entertainment seeing who .bashes Trump the hardest and the most.

Mike pence is a turncoat lesbian.

i hope the zillions of people vote.

and I agree with Hogg. stop typing unless you gonna do something....
    I may have mentioned---Trump is going to court where he can present all the evidence to show he actually won in 2020.
    lots of talk about election interference but none of you have anything to back it up.

I plan to vote for trump in '24.

and my boys have proper haircuts.
    (and I dont have enough doves to call a hunt just yet)
    Last edited by 2thDoc; 08-23-2023 at 09:49 AM.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i hope the zillions of people vote.

and I agree with Hogg. stop typing unless you gonna do something....
    I may have mentioned---Trump is going to court where he can present all the evidence to show he actually won in 2020.
    lots of talk about election interference but none of you have anything to back it up.

I plan to vote for trump in '24.

and my boys have proper haircuts.
    (and I dont have enough doves to call a hunt just yet)
    Let me know when you have a Gentleman's 12 bird limit available for me please. Bahahahaha
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    Drink a shot every time one of the RINOS says "Trump" and you will be goggle eyed...

I'm not watching..
    Do you really consider Donald Trump to be a Republican?
    DILLIGAF

I don't know if the election was stolen or not. I don't have enough information to make an informed statement one way or another. And probably never will. I don't think our politicians or media are capable of telling the American people the truth.

Questioning the outcome of the the election is Trump's right. Other politicians have done the same thing since the beginning of time. Al Gore did probably worse by dragging out the outcome of the 2000 election more than anyone. Democrats still think he won that election. Same with Hilary and Stacey Abrams in their elections. Trump didn't do anything different than other Democrats. The difference is democrats are using the judicial system to go after him to keep him tied up during the 2024 campaign season.

I don't recall Gore, Clinton or Abrams hatching a plot to send fraudulent elector votes to Congress.
    DILLIGAF

Quote Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
    Do you really consider Donald Trump to be a Republican?
    Shit no.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    I don't know if the election was stolen or not. I don't have enough information to make an informed statement one way or another. And probably never will. I don't think our politicians or media are capable of telling the American people the truth.

Questioning the outcome of the the election is Trump's right. Other politicians have done the same thing since the beginning of time. Al Gore did probably worse by dragging out the outcome of the 2000 election more than anyone. Democrats still think he won that election. Same with Hilary and Stacey Abrams in their elections. Trump didn't do anything different than other Democrats. The difference is democrats are using the judicial system to go after him to keep him tied up during the 2024 campaign season.
    i can agree with this

I don't recall Gore, Clinton or Abrams hatching a plot to send fraudulent elector votes to Congress.
    You don't remember much then. It was a total shit show in 2000 and also in the other 2 elections. Madonna was talking about blowing up the white house when Trump won. They burned and looted businesses.

I am for anything that pisses madonna off

Yea that comes with TDS. Prob dont recall the plot to overthrow the 16 election by trying to frame the winner colluded with Russia to steal the election either.

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post

Which is election interference isn’t it ? Same thing their charging him with
    80-20 Genaration

I think Trump should have shown up for the debate. When asked the first question, he should have gone over his accomplishments and compared it to how the world looks now under Biden. Then he should have said "you know what you'll get with me and now I'm going to leave this clown show with these also rans." at that point, he walks off of the stage and leaves the moderators and CNN reporters with their mouths open.

Who is the moderator?
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Former President Donald Trump announced Wednesday morning that an interview between himself and former Fox News host Tucker Carlson will air at 9 p.m., during the Republican National Committee's first primary debate.

"MY INTERVIEW WITH TUCKER CARLSON WILL BE AIRED TONIGHT AT 9:00 P.M. 'SPARKS WILL FLY.' ENJOY!" Trump wrote on Truth Social.

The RNC debate will air from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. Eastern time. It is unclear how long the Trump interview is, but it could distract viewers from the debate.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...air-rnc-debate
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by wob View Post
    I think Trump should have shown up for the debate. When asked the first question, he should have gone over his accomplishments and compared it to how the world looks now under Biden. Then he should have said "you know what you'll get with me and now I'm going to leave this clown show with these also rans." at that point, he walks off of the stage and leaves the moderators and CNN reporters with their mouths open.
    If only President Trump had it in him to eschew a camera to make a subtle point. He prefers the train wreck method of getting his points across. However, most Americans need a paddle upside the head approach to be fair to President Trump…

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    Who is the moderator?
    Bub