Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ukraine

Default Ukraine

Is taking the fight to Moscow
    They have started hitting targets all around the Russian capitol
    at our expense, albeit
    I am sure the DOD and CIA are enjoying watching Russia using and losing a ton of their war resources.

Ghost of Kiev

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

I take great comfort knowing that Joey B from Scranton has the nuclear football
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

I don’t see how anyone believes anything either side says. To me it’s just one giant grift/ money laundering operation.

so, people arent dying?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    so, people arent dying?
    #fakenews

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    I don’t see how anyone believes anything either side says. To me it’s just one giant grift/ money laundering operation.
    Say it louder for the folks in the back.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Sure they are. How does that make any point aside from the fact our tax dollars are funding the death. I’m no fan of Russia or Putin, but to believe that Ukraine holds any moral superiority is lunacy. If anyone thinks that Ukrainian government is in any way democratic or freedom promoting… well you might want to do some independent research aside from a drive by listen to PBS,CNN,or the like. (Including FOX)
    Just follow the money. Our government was the provocateur in this situation.

lunacy is saying its a money laundering operation while people are in war.

I have no dog in this fight and really dont make any decisions about helping ukraine financially, but I am not going to make light of a horrific situation by belittling those that are losing lifes.

The message is that Ukraine is a money laundering entity and keeping it "sovereign" keeps the business going for our friends in Washington. War is profit. Folks kill each other because the man tells them to, when otherwise they would likely find common ground when left to their own devices. There is a reason we have been at war pretty much my entire life with the exception of Trump's presidency. Everyone is a boogey man but we're all just cogs in the man's wheel.

At some point they are going to run out of Ukrainians, and it'll be our sons and daughters that get sent to kill the russians, until the russians get fed up and they mash the button.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

The message is that Ukraine is a money laundering entity and keeping it "sovereign" keeps the business going for our friends in Washington. War is profit. Folks kill each other because the man tells them to, when otherwise they would likely find common ground when left to their own devices. There is a reason we have been at war pretty much my entire life with the exception of Trump's presidency. Everyone is a boogey man but we're all just cogs in the man's wheel.

At some point they are going to run out of Ukrainians, and it'll be our sons and daughters that get sent to kill the russians, until the russians get fed up and they mash the button.

Ukraine is corrupt as any other country and has been for years, but I like seeing them give Russia the business anyway.
    Putin needs to go
    oh, and I have no doubt the CIA is directing Ukraine every inch of the way

Fuck Ukraine.
    Fuck Russia
    Fuck joe biden

Build the fucking wall.

Every government on the planet is corrupt. The USA for all it's posturing and what it stands for is a giant hypocrite when you look at what goes on it our own government. BB is right, especially his last sentence. I could handle losing a son against the cause of tyranny and threat to freedom but, I'll be damn if I'll lose one to some politician's greed.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

It's deer season.

10 days till dove season.

Humidity is dropping, albeit slowly.

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/st...61723230990509

400,000 Uke's dead so far... the USA is first in line to take their places. Line up your sons and daughters for the slaughter. What a waste.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/st...61723230990509

400,000 Uke's dead so far... the USA is first in line to take their places. Line up your sons and daughters for the slaughter. What a waste.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

Surprised Col Macgregor is still alive after this revelation.
    Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    It's deer season.

10 days till dove season.

Humidity is dropping, albeit slowly.
    hey glenn

Sup, buddy.