Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: “Captain” incompetence

Captain's a douche. He's supposed to be the professional. If he "does it everyday" he knows that stuff happens, particularly when you're dealing with Yankees who've never even seen the ocean before.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Exactly..... anybody know what happened?
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

One of the customers accidentally hit the throttle, which then threw the captain onto the swim deck as he was dealing with a fish.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    One of the customers accidentally hit the throttle, which then threw the captain onto the swim deck as he was dealing with a fish.
    Was probably going to back down to help out.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

What was the deal about the tool box?
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot