Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jan 6th Trump Indictment

i dont know anything about 2000 mules or what that means.

and i dont know exactly how you can prove mail in votes were fraudulent. sure, you can say it till you're blue in the face but that doesnt prove anything. and you people really need to believe that 185 million people OR MORE will vote AGAINST trump. i just cannot fathom how that will make you happy.

I'll type it slower for those having trouble following along:
    The democratic nominee will win against trump. 190+ million will come out to vote AGAINST trump. it is as obvious as anything I have ever seen politically. I can very easily separate my desire to have trump as president from my desire to have any R in there. Trump loses. More stupid shit starts. It will be ugly and I dont want that for my country.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i dont know anything about 2000 mules or what that means.

and i dont know exactly how you can prove mail in votes were fraudulent. sure, you can say it till you're blue in the face but that doesnt prove anything. and you people really need to believe that 185 million people OR MORE will vote AGAINST trump. i just cannot fathom how that will make you happy.

I'll type it slower for those having trouble following along:
    The democratic nominee will win against trump. 190+ million will come out to vote AGAINST trump. it is as obvious as anything I have ever seen politically. I can very easily separate my desire to have trump as president from my desire to have any R in there. Trump loses. More stupid shit starts. It will be ugly and I dont want that for my country.
    This
    Trump is a train wreck and the demographic on this site likes his values and his moxy
    but there are millions more out there that hate his loud-mouth immature whiny ass.
    Now with that said, I voted for him twice and if he is on the ticket, I'll vote for him again
    and we also need to acknowledge that some Dems are probably seeing just how fucked up Biden is and want change.
    Strange times for sure, I think he gets the nomination but not sure he win the general election simply
    because of him being him and his divisiveness.
    Going to be interesting

without Trump, the Republican ticket has ZERO CHANCE OF PRESIDENTIAL VICTORY.

perhaps ever again.
    Last time it was a pandemic, censorship, BLM rioting, planting a few bombs here and there, and massive “voting irregularities”.
    This time they just lock him up to shut him and other opposition up.

The populace is being trained : DO NOT CONTEST OR VOICE DISSENT ABOUT THE PROCESS OR THE RESULTS.
    Last edited by DoubleSprig; 08-03-2023 at 09:17 AM.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

So any other republican running can win against the dem but they can't get within 30 points of beating Trump? Gotcha.

Yet, the dems are trying their best to have him in prison before the election. Believe me, if he was not a threat, they wouldn't even notice. Although RFK would smoke Biden in a fair primary, he is not a threat & they know it.

Pennsylvania sure showed up for DJT this weekend. Who's gonna tell em their votes are toilet paper? Poor people have been completely hosed in that state.

And we are supposed to believe the people that spied on a candidate, made up "Russia collusion" & impeached on Ukraine & Jan 6th?

190+ million will come out to vote
    That would mean 100% of registered voters would vote plus another 20+ million.

That's fantasy land but we took a trip there in 2020 also.

It's not about voter fraud. It's about Trump knowing he lost the election and hiding that while trying to allow it to be overturned. It all goes back to Trump's twisted ego,....never admitting he was wrong or made a mistake.

Even though William Barr is somewhat deep state, I trust his judgement.
    ------

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 08-03-2023 at 09:48 AM.

Every single election lawsuit challenge failed because Trump had no credible proof of outcome determinative fraud. As Guiliani said, "we don't have proof, but we have a lot of theories."
    DILLIGAF

Trump is polling high, no doubt
    I am more confused, so are we now to "believe in polls"?
    All the folks on this site ever say is "don't believe in polls".
    Like all the other hypocrisy on here (unless it fits your narrative).
    Just so y'all know, I would love to see him win it all but unlike most on here,
    I don't think he is Jesus or some heaven sent choir boy, he is greasy as fuck, like all the rest of them.
    Every single one of you would hate this guy if he was just a middle class NYer that moved next door to you.
    Fuck Climp5in and let's snap the ball

So is the latest charge for inciting an "insurrection" or election fraud/tampering? He's being charged, based on what I have seen, for stating the election was rigged. Hmmm.

They sure can't have the sheep believing that! Although first thing out of Hillary's mouth after her ass whipping was "Russian Interference!"

For those that say they've seen zero proof of election fraud, here you go...you can't say that anymore...there's a similar graph from Wisconsin but I didn't grab the screenshots but others did.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Your graph doesn't prove jack.
    DILLIGAF

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    That would mean 100% of registered voters would vote plus another 20+ million.

That's fantasy land but we took a trip there in 2020 also.
    nit picker

+/- 50% of the country will vote for the R, regardless of the name. the other +/-50% will vote for the D, regardless. that is just the way it is. the undecideds will pick the winner.

yeah. sorry rh. nothing burger there.
    do you know the votes that came in late? do you know SC doesnt count mail in votes unless needed? Do you know anything about that graph other than you've posted it numerous times as "PROOF" yet Biden is, indeed, still president?

nit picker

+/- 50% of the country will vote for the R, regardless of the name. the other +/-50% will vote for the D, regardless. that is just the way it is. the undecideds will pick the winner.
    Well, you could be correct about the 190+ if you include "eligible" voters. You know, the ones who get to vote in some states even though they are not registered or citizens...

Quote Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
    Your graph doesn't prove jack.
    It proves a lot. Either you're pretending that you don't understand or you really don't understand - either way, it's you. I will explain it if you're opening to listening.

This is not my graph but a similar thing happened in Wisconsin. Again, if you really don't get it, I'll bother to explain.

Ahh, the long straight line of a ballot dump.

you proving a lot of votes came in at the last minute

you're deducing they were fraudulent.

its perspective and damn if yours just isnt gonna budge no matter what.
    so just stop arguing something you've already come to a conclusion on. leave this thread to people that are discussing potential answers.

As much as it pains me to say, 2th is right.

Trump is poison to the Republican party.

you proving a lot of votes came in at the last minute

you're deducing they were fraudulent.

its perspective and damn if yours just isnt gonna budge no matter what.
    so just stop arguing something you've already come to a conclusion on. leave this thread to people that are discussing potential answers.
    I only say these things in response to everyone, including you, saying the same thing over and over again. Yes, I'm deciding that 138,000 votes where every single one of them was for Biden and almost none of them had any down ballot votes for other democrat races were fraudulent. The statistics are over your head but the chances of that are 0.506^138,000 = 0%. None of my computers are able to calculate the number because it's so small - basically dead, flat 0%. And, as I've shown, it happened in two states.