Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Jan 6th Trump Indictment

I know we’ve got our share of stupid fuckheads on here, but even they should recognize the difference in 2oof’s particular brand on rationalizing his “perspective” and pouring gasoline into the open fire of provaxers who were wrong then, wrong now, and won’t accept it regardless of the evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleSprig View Post
    name calling, bart?
    - step your game up.

You ever met me? ever even seen me?
    How did you decide i am one to be challenged?

I was not in DC on January 6th 2021. I was working that day and posting onto here. The live video feed, in fact. The same people rooting and cheering for the imprisonment of Trump are the same ones who shat on those posts on that day. Tried to alert folks that it was a historic day in America’s history. Look how important now.., FIRST PRESIDENT INDICTED FIRST CIVILIAN TO BE IMPEACHED.

but hey im a chicken conspiracy theorist.
    - its only facts… dont let that interfere with your name calling and innernet insults.

EDIT TO ADD*
    - i would love for one of the techy folks around here to pull the archives from that day.**POOF**
    It was sarcasm, Sprig. According to the post previous to yours, any such rhetoric is "chicken&h!t". Sorry for ruffling your Sprig feathers.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    I know we’ve got our share of stupid fuckheads on here, but even they should recognize the difference in 2oof’s particular brand on rationalizing his “perspective” and pouring gasoline into the open fire of provaxers who were wrong then, wrong now, and won’t accept it regardless of the evidence.
    go to bed.
    this thread is about Trump, you big meanie.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

How come I can’t hijack a thread? Everyone else does it.

bc i said so
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

BSC politico threads be like...

You peeps having grand fantasies of Trump being imprisoned have a lot in common with these sick fucks.

Biden's trans health secretary Dr Rachel Levine praises Alaska gender-affirming care clinic which wants word 'mother' replaced with phrase EGG PRODUCER

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-PRODUCER.htmlIMG_7219.jpg
    Last edited by Mars Bluff; 08-16-2023 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    You peeps having grand fantasies of Trump being imprisoned have a lot in common with these sick fucks.

Biden's trans health secretary Dr Rachel Levine praises Alaska gender-affirming care clinic which wants word 'mother' replaced with phrase EGG PRODUCER

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-PRODUCER.htmlIMG_7219.jpg

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    It’s a combination of corrupted thinking (TDS) and low T.

In other news…this article claims that Jack Smith’s case against Trump for the classified documents is about to be thrown out.

https://conservativebrief.com/smiths...d69ziSF8gadu7c
    Last edited by Fish; 09-01-2023 at 04:07 PM.